I am looking to rent an apartment or condo in the Davie/ Plantation area. This is kind of a weird question, but was wondering if anyone was looking for a place to split with a roommate. I am looking to move in ASAP. Let me know if anyone is interested! ;D
how much of rent are we talkin about?
I dunno. Who are your references? Are you a dirty or a clean roommate? Your not one of those who leaves the toilet seat down are you? ;D
Is laundry included? or do I have to do it myself...
How about cable TV?
How big will MY room be?
Is there a pool?
Do I have my own parking space ? and how far away is it from the front door?
Does my roomate have a job or will she/he be asking me to borrow there part of the bills?
QuoteI am looking to rent an apartment or condo in the Davie/ Plantation area. This is kind of a weird question, but was wondering if anyone was looking for a place to split with a roommate. I am looking to move in ASAP. Let me know if anyone is interested! ;D
Wanna move to Loxahatchee?
No Lox for me, not now at least.
It is about $520-$550 with everything (rent, water, cable, internet-dsl, electric, washer and dryer in unit).
QuoteDoes the roomate get to hit it... ;D
What an azz, that was rude!
QuoteWhat an azz, that was rude!
Notice it's a newbie or someone using another identity to say things like that.
You are sick! I just need someone to split the bills with and a place to sleep at night, don't need anymore guy problems than I have already!
Did you get the info I sent you MuddyGurl? Do you already have a place in mind?
First off, how old are you?
And secondly, yes thanks Sean! I have had a place in mind so I am excited.
I wish you luck :)