69 Stringray 427 tri power (435hp), no rust in mint state. I dont know if I like the color... what do you think?
[attachment deleted by admin]
i dont like it i really like it lol
Nice!!
awsome. hopefully one day I can get a few cars like this. are u buying it?
Trying to work it out with the wife... She telling me I have to many cars and I'm tell her that she as too many shoes. ;) One owner, 37582 miles, bone stock, all the manuals and window sticker. Just not sold on the color ???
L-71 435 HP-427, M21 Close ratio 4 speed Muncie transmission
[attachment deleted by admin]
all the paperwork
[attachment deleted by admin]
Its fine as long as you keep it away from a very big APE.
Would make one fast Taxi !! ;D ;D
very nice all i gotta say is chevy baby. i understand what your saying about the color. is that the original engine? i dont think they had pollution control devices in a 1969(unless it was a california model).
TIM ALLEN GRUNTING arrr arrr arrr
All numbers match... clean car but the color :-\
unless its a real good deal, dont settle. take your time and get what you want. ;)
The problem is that older cars are hard to find. :-\
Buy it !
That year ,engine, tranny combo is rare.
How much they asking?
Looks great to me. If you're that uneasy about the color... get it painted!
Ash if I paint the car it will lost value ??? Price of the car Hhmmm (give you a clue) new ford 250 4x4 prowerstroke comes close to it.
Orange Ghost flames !
i'm sure you've checked but ebays got one just like it.
i dont know-just a thought.
Quote from: big-daddy on August 14, 2005, 08:13:59 PM
Ash if I paint the car it will lost value ??? Price of the car Hhmmm (give you a clue) new ford 250 4x4 prowerstroke comes close to it.
well it depends what you want it for. If you want to keep it just have it painted. if you want to cash out on iy in a few years keep it yellow. what other cars did you have?
I always made subtle decisions..... I always stuck to the straight and narrow. One day I did the something out of the ordinary and bought a yellow Snap-on toolbox brand new off the tool truck. Everybody said "Oh my god you're a fag.", "What the heck is a yellow tool box doing in the shop.", and last but not least was "What kinda homo would buy a yellow box.". As you know I am not a Homo or a fag or anything like that.... But one day the service managers daughter came in to see her dad and said to her dad as she walked to the shop "Wow. that is a really sexy tool box, I think its sexy when men choose hot colors." From that day on every body had a new respect for my yellow Snap-on box. As for the service managers daughter well...... He might be on the web site. ;)
We need to ride one day PureLogic your are sicker than me.. ;) I had many muscle cars, but at this time I have my daily driver and red Italian corvette in my toy box :D
[attachment deleted by admin]
I think it's hot ;D the color is an eye catcher....and let's be honest....when you're out there on the road....that's what you want right? I say go for it! 8)
those day are gone MrsPureLogic, its all about the family now. I had one when I was 17 going to Gables High School, its more about memory's and investment for my sons future. The Ferrari is 85 TR with only 1568 miles on it. I plan to give it to my son with he finishes Collage at the time he will need the money to start his life.
69 Corvette I had in high school. That Key Biscayne causeway in the background
[attachment deleted by admin]
huba huba lol, very nice vette
hey big daddy are you sure that was your corvette in high school.
that so perty it looks like a d@mn postcard. ;D
You see the old bridge in the background. Its a old picture ;)
that dont mean nithing, its an old postcard.- just kidding. i tell ya the one you had in high school looks nicer than the one your looking at now. either way they are both bad @ss cars.
A different for 30 year will do that to you. ;)
hey. More pics of the ferrari. Whats the cheapest you can get a ferrari for?
well pick up the vette a 8:45 am and sold it at 11:21. :-\ after driving vette for a few hours reminded me for the first one. Rough riding and hard to turn sled. also had the top down at a light in a full sweat. all 427 tri power has no a/c. Turned around make a few buck on the deal.. that out of my mind.
It looked like Cain73 DS sled any way. :P
should of kept it that a nice toy
did the right thing bid daddy-if you werent happy with it.(but you dont need me to tell ya that)
what the heck, took a ride down memory lane and got paid for it.
good deal. ;)