when was youre best ride post a pic of it, mine was at lost lake with lt23019....* sorry mike i always forget lol*, and at seminole with raptorboy954*got that @$$ wooped in the trails huh dan ::)*
heres the ride at lost lake
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/006_06.jpg)
and heres seminole
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/dantabletop.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/jessetabletop.jpg)
mine was my most recent ride with Reid(rl400) and his dad up in durhamtown plantation. Heres some action pics cuz i didn't get any with Reid.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: wheelie_boy on August 14, 2005, 05:33:49 PM
mine was my most recent ride with Reid(rl400) and his dad up in durhamtown plantation. Heres some action pics cuz i didn't get any with Reid.
i would have to say the same. 8)
that place rocks.
mine would be the first weeknd i got my new atvs and it was fun cuz i watched my mom get stuck a lot
yup that ride was great the hills the mud the jumps.got do it again. i want to get the pics to put on my binder email them to me thanx
Come on guys what was yalls best ride?
almost everyride is da best
I havent ever been on a ride so I can't say.
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on August 18, 2005, 08:59:25 PM
I havent ever been on a ride so I can't say.
you will have your ride one day ;)
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on August 18, 2005, 09:00:34 PM
you will have your ride one day ;)
Quote
I hope, but I dont know. I am the only one in my family with an atv and my dad doesnt really care for them so I hope I can talk him into letting me be able to go on a ride with you guys.
where u live depends on where u ride, i was the only one in my family with a quad untill my dad bought one, now we both tear up the mud, im sure in time your dad will do he same if he sees you really love it* hopefully :P*