ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: #74 crf250r on August 14, 2005, 12:18:13 AM

Title: Sunshinemotocross
Post by: #74 crf250r on August 14, 2005, 12:18:13 AM
I am going to sunshine tomorro for practice I like the track alot who all has been there before? What do you all think of the track?
Title: Re: Sunshinemotocross
Post by: Njoutlaw88 on August 14, 2005, 01:49:34 AM
Quote from: #74 yz85 on August 14, 2005, 12:18:13 AM
I am going to sunshine tomorro for practice I like the track alot who all has been there before? What do you all think of the track?

is this curtis. I called you today to go to np but you werent there
Title: Re: Sunshinemotocross
Post by: YamahaWarrior350 on August 14, 2005, 09:33:42 AM
Sunshine MX is awsome but they should change it to the old track and make more straight aways. Iride there ebery wednesday & Sunday
Title: Re: Sunshinemotocross
Post by: 53yfz450 on August 14, 2005, 11:09:04 AM
thats my local track i race their every sat. and practice their every wed. you should race the next series it starts sep. 3. i will not be their today ar wed. but i will be their on sat. if you ever go their on wed. or sat. i will be the yfz 450 #53. ;)
Title: Re: Sunshinemotocross
Post by: #74 crf250r on August 14, 2005, 05:43:58 PM
I went to practice today fun just really hot there were only a few Quads but lot's of 85s for my class yo mike you need to come with me next time.