Move B.......... ;D
Just got done taking my permit test and well :-[ :'(
I PASSED!
So happy now i have to wait till freaking tuesday to go get my license cause the idiots at the dmv are only open mon-fri GOSH!
Thanks in advance
oh by the way, Florida has issued a state of emergency since i will be driving and want all roads CLEAR. ;D
Curtis aKa the Kid ;D
PSS: say hello to floridas newest dangerous driver ;D
way to go ! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
congrats,
oh and you said your dmv is only open mon-fri, mines only open tue-fri. :P palm beach dmv slackers. IDIOTS! GOSH! ::)
congrats, and have fun, but be safe :P
rl
Drive safe. Keep a look out for those nuts on the road.
thanks for the warning.
I'm staying outta Lake Mary for the next year. ;-)
and here I was gonna start meeting someone from work for breakfast at Bob Evans.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 13, 2005, 04:34:50 PMI'm staying outta Lake Mary for the next year. ;-)
why not 2? just for your own safety. ;D
rl
Congratulations you got your permit, LUCKY! your gonna need yet a few more skills to impress the ladies. You know, like num-chuck skills, computer hacking skills.
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on August 13, 2005, 05:09:40 PM
your gonna need yet a few more skills to impress the ladies. You know, like num-chuck skills, computer hacking skills.
Don't forget bowstaff skills!
8) Kid
I can remember getting my DL.Great day ;D Now I can stand to drive with all the idiots out on the road today.
I got a letter from my insurance company they said my insurance was going up way up. Now I know why. :D
Great job brother
Quote from: Magnum330 on August 14, 2005, 12:09:46 AM
I got a letter from my insurance company they said my insurance was going up way up. Now I know why. :D
haha that made me crack up!
well as of right now i have my heart set on a truck.
1994.5-1997 Ford F-250 Powerstroke Diesel 7.3 litre 4x4 manual or automatic which ever i can get. Chuck, your with fords and what not, what sort of price will i be looking at for a truck like this at this time next year?
PS: Thanks everybody i was so nervous on the 20 Road Rules part i was sweatin and i coulda sworn i got like the first 6 wrong lol. But it all worked out.
permit test is easy. the driving test is hard.