ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: Southern4x4 on August 13, 2005, 03:04:39 AM

Poll
Question: what tires should i get?
Option 1: vamps votes: 4
Option 2: mud zillas votes: 2
Option 3: 589s votes: 3
Option 4: mud lites votes: 12
Title: Tires
Post by: Southern4x4 on August 13, 2005, 03:04:39 AM
need help on picking them out plz post need feed back
Title: Re: Tires
Post by: rubicon500kid on August 13, 2005, 03:22:49 AM
ddue get mud lites
Title: Re: Tires
Post by: yunt2ride on August 15, 2005, 02:03:03 PM
Mud bugs, I have them and they pull great. Cheap, 6 ply, agressive but not to agressive. I have 26 inch on my polaris 325 and its bad if I get stuck.
Title: Re: Tires
Post by: JustC1582 on August 22, 2005, 05:32:21 PM
My Mud Lites have been good to me!
Title: Re: Tires
Post by: Southern4x4 on August 22, 2005, 08:38:45 PM
I got mud lites
Title: Re: Tires
Post by: rubicon500kid on August 23, 2005, 10:51:02 PM
and i got vamps lol
Title: Re: Tires
Post by: bbf on August 25, 2005, 06:35:42 PM
had outlaws then went with 589 seams to handle good
Title: Re: Tires
Post by: Southern4x4 on August 25, 2005, 06:46:15 PM
i got mudlites
Title: Re: Tires
Post by: Southern4x4 on August 31, 2005, 09:12:27 PM
i already gotem ive said it twice :SternSmile.gif
Title: Re: Tires
Post by: muddingirl on October 31, 2005, 07:02:12 PM
I have a yamaha kodiak with vamps. That thing will walk thur anything and rides so smooth on the trails.
Title: Re: Tires
Post by: enniehall on October 31, 2005, 07:58:16 PM
I'm in love with the outlaws...they are very dependable tires.   Took me everywhere I wanted to go.