I registered Donna on the board. Her name?
STITCH
I can't log out for some reason, so I can't get her logged in yet.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Whats up Stitch? Man what a trooper.
Welcome Stitch. After the last ride that is a good name for you. Still cannot believe how tough you were :)
OK, I got logged in from work under Donna's member name. Now I gotta figure out how to log out from home. It won't let me for some reason. ???
welcome to the site
Hi Stitch, glad to have you with us............we are ready to ride with you again , just say the word
Quote from: Stitch on August 13, 2005, 08:50:00 PM
OK, I got logged in from work under Donna's member name. Now I gotta figure out how to log out from home. It won't let me for some reason. ???
I think it may have to do with cookies. Are you automatically logged in to the site when you open the web page? I had the same problem, I deleted the cookies, logged out, and then was able to log in as my wife.
Quote from: Stitch on August 13, 2005, 08:50:00 PM
OK, I got logged in from work under Donna's member name. Now I gotta figure out how to log out from home. It won't let me for some reason. ???
welcome aboard stitch hope all is well
Quote from: Stitch on August 13, 2005, 08:50:00 PM
OK, I got logged in from work under Donna's member name. Now I gotta figure out how to log out from home. It won't let me for some reason. ???
welcome aboard stitch hope all is well