:'( I had to have my buddy Jake put down today. We will miss him very much. He would have been 14 in October. RIP
Sorry about your loss, I know how pets become part of the family and it is hard to lose them . May he R.I.P :'(
HEY MAN I'M WITH YOU, THEY ARE WHAT YOU SAY BEST FRIENDS
So sorry, it hurts to lose a friend. I am sure for 14 years you made him as happy as he made you. you are in our pryers.
im truely sorry for your loss! I love all 7 of my dogs so much. I can not wait for the day cloning of animals actually works and is feasable by money's means.
REST IN PEACE Champ :-*
sorry for your loss!
Our thoughts our with you friend. :'(
Man, that's sad :'(. You have 14 years of good times, you will never forget. Farewell Jake, you will be missed.
Im sorry about your loss . They are truely mans best friend. R.I.P. Jake. [smiley=Cry.gif]
thoughts and prayer are with you
Thanks everyone for your concern. Unfortunately this isn't the first time I had to do this. Five years ago I had my Chow that was 16 put down. I know anyone that has been here can relate. Thanks again.
sorry man :-[
Sorry for your loss. I've been there more times than I care to remember. They become a part of the family after so long. :-/
I'm sorry for your lost.My wife and I had to put down our best friend A couple of years ago.Till this day it still breaks our hearts That we had to do it.He came doen with prostate caner.We didn't want him to suffer.He was only 7 years old.It was A very emotional chose to make.But the pain does go away in time.So again sorry for your lot. [smiley=Unhappy.gif]
thoughts and prayer are with you , sorry
That was a lot of good years together. RIP to your best budd.
I am so sorry. I really fell bad for you. I love my dog and hes like a brother to me. All I can say is keep alot of pictures of your dog and mabey in a few months consider adopting another dog. I really wish you the best and my thoughts are with you.
I very sorry. :(
As soon as I saw the subject matter , I knew what this was about. I am so sorry for your loss. I have had to put 6 in the ground myself and it doesn't get any easier. I hope you find a new best friend soon. Joe
i send my condolences. i know its very hard to lose a member of the family.....RIP
Not to sound cliche', but my heart breaks for you hearing that. Nothing is worse than losing a pet. Don't who you are but hope it helps in some small way to know that I fell for you.
first sorry to hear about your loose i have a greatdane heading on that path 10yr old my kids and i are going to have a hard time with it :( :( :( :(
Hey man I am sorry. You must be hurting.
Just feeling for your loss.
Brian