some pics I would share
[attachment deleted by admin]
some more
[attachment deleted by admin]
That is so cool, thanks. To be there when the big bird flies must be something. I have been on the ground at the entrance gate, and that launch was awsome. I can only imagine being up in the air, must be something. Again, thanks.
Those are awesome!!! 8)
That is soo awesome. I am jelous. I want to do that even if it wasn't while the shuttle was taking off.
kick a$$ pics!
here are some more
[attachment deleted by admin]
Thats too cool !!!! ;D ;D
Check this out
[attachment deleted by admin]
Those pics are awesome, what is that last one, some experimental shuttle or plane?
Nice pic's.
It Is a X-43A Hyper-X It was dropped from a B-52 bomber and accelerated to Mach 7 that is 7 times the speed of sound It scoopes up oxygen and mixes it with onboard hydrogen
Can you please tell me where you were standing when you took those pics!
Hahaha! Cool pics!
Yea , or where did you get them ? You work for NASA ? ??? :D
Top Secret Info! and I was standing in the clouds taking the pictures "just a joke"
thos are some great pics im gonna buy one of those special planes
About 8 yrs ago I did a mortgage for a guy that works on the space shuttle. His desk was 50 ft from the shuttle when it was in the bunker. He got me passes to get me within 2 miles of the launch pad. We were parked in a field directly across the inlet from the launch pad. We were in the same area that the astronauts parents were. It was the coolest site I have ever seen. I'm dying to go see a night launch.
That is pretty cool Howard. I were taking my rotorcraft commercial on 7/13 in flagler cty (x47) when it were suppose to launch and thought I could get a good glimpse, but they postponed. Anyways, cool awesome pics!!! ;)
WOW :o some really cool pics!
thanks
Great pictures howard... How the phone working?
those are amazing pics. just to be up there must be incredible. hats off to you. i'd kill for an opportunity like that. did some work for pratt and whitney in palm beach and they were talking about some top secret sonic propulsion stuff.(oh wait i didnt sat that)
Thanks again for the pics, they are great. Keep them comming, please.
Here is a night launch
[attachment deleted by admin]
I used to live in Cape Canaveral and both my parents worked at Nasa. In fact my mom was pregnant when she worked in the VAB so I've got to see some pretty cool launches. My dad has the pass to the Challenger 7, and he has a bunch of still photos taken at a fast rate of the explosion.
cool pics
wow, awesome night launch.