ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: LonesomeTriZ on August 10, 2005, 08:47:01 PM

Title: I need some help with my Answer silencer for my Tri-Z
Post by: LonesomeTriZ on August 10, 2005, 08:47:01 PM
I bought this silencer a while back thinking I can get an end cap. I have hit a brick wall now. My Favorite Yamaha dealership had a NOS core for it, but no end cap. I can make the repairs that the silencer needs before it gets polished up. But I really need help finding an end cap. Any ideas?


[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: I need some help with my Answer silencer for my Tri-Z
Post by: Yamaha72 on August 12, 2005, 12:46:09 AM
maybe try and see if an FMF one will fit it's just an idea. Maybe take all the measurements call up the FMF factory, talk to a tech and see if the measurements are close?? just a thought.
Title: Re: I need some help with my Answer silencer for my Tri-Z
Post by: LonesomeTriZ on August 12, 2005, 01:41:00 PM
Quote from: Yamaha72 on August 12, 2005, 12:46:09 AM
maybe try and see if an FMF one will fit it's just an idea. Maybe take all the measurements call up the FMF factory, talk to a tech and see if the measurements are close?? just a thought.


Thanks, that is a good idea. I will give it a try.