some kid from my school is trying to create a name like mine from the same ip. dont ban me please!!!!
I can't believe you just did that. Mods, BAN him!!
Ok, just kiidding. Don't worry about it.
lol.....
hey, maybe I could test the feature out,,,how exactly do you ban someone ;-)
Id@
wow! banned.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 11, 2005, 01:41:20 PM
hey, maybe I could test the feature out,,,how exactly do you ban someone ;-)
Id@
by default only mr.bones can do it, but if he changed the options then... it should be under user information/management ;D
hehehehehe.
Id@
bump. Hes trying it again.
No hes not
qazwsx is the guy whos trying to get me banned. If this keeps going on you may have to ban my ip at school >:(
No they wont.. Calm down little one.. I wont do anything to ruin you.. today.. TWAHAHAHAHA!!!