I really looked forward to the race every month. I guess all good things come to an end. At least I dont have a dedicated drag bike, lets go climb some hills ;D GIT IT RAG
I guess I missed something again.
Id@
I hear you talking brother !!, Lets go , give a hollar still some hills left in hernando, but getting kinda thin on where you can and cant go anymore !! :-[
Hey DYNO .. i hear ya on that one ... i was up there last sunday and there's Gates up just before the Sand Bowl !!! i also saw CUTNGRS ...he was out doing the "YES DEAR" Thingy .... ;D.........
Hey CHILLIN...... i heard that !!! i remember when i USED to watch the TRIBALS Hill Climb.... ;)
GIT IT RAG !!!
What about me rag i still hill climb. 8) Are you thinking about going to hazelhurst next week for drag race. :) GIT RRRR DONE :-* :-\ :-X :P 8) 8) 8)
I miss hangin with everybody and slugin down cold ones !!! ;D Lets get a saltsdale alumni group ride together at chillins house in the forest [ONF] at Eureka. ;D ;D Hope Matt dont choke me for thinking that up !!! ;D ;D
I don`t think that was little man!!!, he is supposed to be in school today!, I think big jerry is using little man`s screen name and posting things!!!! 8)
Ronnie ,How come you didn`t hollar at me if you were up this way??? ???
dont worry we will have a new place to race real soon we have it in the works will up date as soon as evry thing is set
yea Ron you azz. what was it a private ride?
Yeah Ronnie whats the deal :P
Damn we all need to get together for some kind of ride or a BBQ/drinkathon ;D
Get It Rag
Yeah , I like LE vinson `s idea!!! ;D
Yes it was me don. I had nothing eles better to do but get on here and talk some bull. But I do miss having anybody trying to climb some sick hills like that good old couch did. 8) 8) How about that RONNIE
Yeah , I knew it was . I was just giving you greef.
Ronnie only climbs alone these day`s----- doesnt want any witnesses or something ???
Quad, sounds good to me. Whats everybody doing on labor day?
RIDING AT CHILLINS ;D
lets do it ;D
Im There!!!!
I've got a BBQ grill, enough parking if we pack em in tight. I know my way around those woods pretty good. Its about 10mi. through the woods to Rodman, 11miles through the woods to Eureka. Scooter there is mud under the bridge at Eureka for you ;D
Matt, Now don`t be surprized when everybody shows up @ the camp!---- Better tell mamma what you did ;D
There is one condition, Smoke has to come.
Now you know he has to get permission first ;D, Why you want to beat up on our jockey ?!? ;)
What in the hell is going on ? Everytime I post something it gets deleted. Whats up with that ?
Steve , Do you still have the moderators mad at you ??,keep posting they will get tired of it and give up ;D
Quote from: Chillinthemost on August 10, 2005, 10:08:13 PM
I've got a BBQ grill, enough parking if we pack em in tight. I know my way around those woods pretty good. Its about 10mi. through the woods to Rodman, 11miles through the woods to Eureka. Scooter there is mud under the bridge at Eureka for you ;D
This sounds very do-able. let me know if I need to bring anything,
FIRST OFF THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE AND STILL SUPPORT US. We hope In october we will have a bigger crowd that will justify us being open. When your in this for the bussiness aspect it just becomes impossible to do when it starts costing us Money to be open, thats why we decided to take a break and see what happens when the weather cools off. I know you guys have fun out there and we have fun when were there (We do have regular jobs all week so we try to have fun on the weekends as well. Not alot of daylight left when we get off work to get out there and get ALOT done, MOWING is done the weekned before and well we can't control mother nature and the rain, sorry guys, we do what we can) . But we have to do what is right for us as well. Hope you all are still there in OCTOBER. See you then.
I will be there !!! ;D ;D
smoke been very busy.....but let me know the dates, i will see if i can make it.......
I'll be up there all weekend 2nd thru the 5th. If you guys want to get together , pick a day and lets do it. This is a family deal, my wife and kids will be there, so bring them all.
saturday would be the best
count me and my dad in for saturday
PARTY SOMEWHERE???????????? Hmmmmmmmmmm
Hey Huny... we can sit in WARE'S Thingy in the A/C and watch them race!!!
Hey DYNO ... i was just doing the "YES DEAR" Thingy when i was up there ... i need to get your Phone # ..
Hey LILMAN..... Ya'll going to Geo. ?
i'm Hopeing my Plan's get me up there about 5 hrs. earlier than last time !!!
GIT IT RAGSSSSSSSS
Ware who??
A/C what A/C??
$50 for the A/C
$100 to use the crapper... after all im the one who has to dump it.... ;)
if Tony's Boy's buy some BLING ....i'll have the $ ;)
smokedog will be there.....
CHOKE ON MY SMOKE
We cant Choke on your Smoke It's plugged by cut's silencer ;D
Chris , I don`t think that I would let some of these guy`s use the crapper for 200.00, Remember I stayed @ the hunting camp with them last time - Let alone being cooped up in the truck all the way up and back--- It aint worth it ;DJ/k
Honestly, we even try not to use it...the weight of the extra water and waste kills my fuel mileage, not to mention that i really dont want to have to dump the nasty stuff...
Hey Chris...we can get BIG Corne to empty it for ya ...He's good at that kinda stuff !! ;D
hes a POOP picker' uper'? :-\ geeez!!
YUCK!! I AINT SMELLIN' NO ONE $HIT! :-\ :D :D :D
WAIT, does my #2 make him #1?? ;D ;D
Quote from: LE-Vinson on August 16, 2005, 08:28:05 PM
We cant Choke on your Smoke It's plugged by cut's silencer ;D
Ha Ha !!! ;D Am I the only one that got that ? A big orange silencer with a head. ;D ;D
Bump......
We Still On Matt???
Good seeing you the other night
I may have an opportunity to go to the Keys that weekend. I should know tomorrow. If that falls through, and it prob will, I'll start a new topic and start making plans.
Just to let ya know chillin me and the GASGASMANs family will be going scalloping on labor day weekend. Any time after that we will be in !! ;D ;D
All you guys that are wanting to ride on Saturday should meet with everyone else at Big Scrub around 9:00am. There are alot of us meeting there to have a big azz group ride so come on. We can still have a good ol fashion cook out w/ some cold ones after the ride.