I want to call them and get what's needed for a sticker from the horses mouth. Thanks. -Mark
went there this past saturday. Need Vin# off atv on piece of paper, $50 cash, and your license....oh and helmets required..Have fun!
Your kidding? :D I kept hearing everyone saying about got to have a title, then no only a notorized bill of sale. Blah, blah, blah. So basically it hasn't changed from last year. Cool Thanks man. -Mark
I've heard from OAS they don't need titles anymore. But I haven't tried it yet myself as I always seems to get there after 5:00, when the gates closes, oh darn!!
The phone number is on Croom page,
http://www.atvflorida.com/croom.shtml
Give them a call and LMK when you find out.
Ok,I called and straight from the horses mouth at the front gate. The guys name is Ray and he said this: Just the vin# off the bike and a drivers license. Yippiee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Mark