ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: LakeMaryKid on August 10, 2005, 01:12:25 AM

Title: Man I've waited a long time for this......
Post by: LakeMaryKid on August 10, 2005, 01:12:25 AM
There is finally a spell checker when ever you go to post. Now rancherkid350, amhighlander or w/e lt123214324 w/e hit this button before posting. Thanks for the CONVENIENCE Mr. Bones my eyes were doing "roll overs" in my head when i saw that. They bout ran in to each other they were so happy.
Title: Re: Man I've waited a long time for this......
Post by: qt314nfla on August 10, 2005, 01:16:08 AM
LMK, loving it.  That's perfect.  Nice to be able to actually read what ppl say.  But the Q is how will it handle the short hand that we type?
Title: Re: Man I've waited a long time for this......
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on August 10, 2005, 02:29:40 AM
OMG!!!!   :o


Hey Id@! Look! Spellcheck!  I don't have to edit Nightbreed's posts anymore!  WOOO HOOOO  ;)

For those that don't get the joke, Nathan laughs everytime he sees a post of his edited because he knows that I did it and that misspelled posts are a HUGE pet peeve of mine  ;D

This is like Christmas for me  :D

Thank You Mr Bones!!!!!
Title: Re: Man I've waited a long time for this......
Post by: Anoriginal on August 10, 2005, 02:35:20 PM
But I leik to mispel wurdz.
Title: Re: Man I've waited a long time for this......
Post by: bigscrub79 on August 10, 2005, 05:48:10 PM
Hukt on fonix wurkt fore me
Title: Re: Man I've waited a long time for this......
Post by: Ida_Mann on August 10, 2005, 05:54:14 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on August 10, 2005, 02:29:40 AM
OMG!!!!   :o


Hey Id@! Look! Spellcheck!  I don't have to edit Nightbreed's posts anymore!  WOOO HOOOO  ;)

For those that don't get the joke, Nathan laughs everytime he sees a post of his edited because he knows that I did it and that misspelled posts are a HUGE pet peeve of mine  ;D

This is like Christmas for me  :D

Thank You Mr Bones!!!!!

hehehe, no comment ;-)

Id@
Title: Re: Man I've waited a long time for this......
Post by: rubicon500kid on August 11, 2005, 12:46:54 AM
is this like school or sum thing cuz i can spell how ever i want and i think lmk is a lil *****
Title: Re: Man I've waited a long time for this......
Post by: MotoMike on August 11, 2005, 12:50:10 AM
I think its a challenge LMK...I dunno, my money is on LMK. ;D

Mike
Title: Re: Man I've waited a long time for this......
Post by: klutchbuster400 on August 11, 2005, 01:09:54 AM
eish i dont know, it could be a close one ;D
dont sweat it efren, its all fun and games lol