Hello All,
Any word yet as to when the '06 Rodman Dam ride is?? I know it's early but I thought I'd ask.
Any news would be great!!
Jeff
(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/Jeffgre/9aa90e42.jpg)
Dang man, I plan on riding a lot more in 05 first.
me 2! how bout rodman dam ride for '05? when is that gonna be?
courtney
I'm w/ Chillin way too much time left in 05 still.
Mudmonkey, we've already had 2 Eureka Dam rides in 05 and you were on both of them.
When's part 3 Eureka Dam ride?
Lets set up an 05 ride guys! I haven't been to one yet, didn't have a bike ready when the last ones were going on.
Mike
We are in for one after Nov 5th..................
I AM READY
Remember we are getting into hunting season. If you want to ride ONF you'd be best of to ride before Nov 11th or wait till Jan.
eurika rides are much better than rodman rides.Lets all hook up and tear it up ;)
I'm in for it!
Ok, I'm in! But I wanna make it camping event!