How about a ride in Osceola the week after Christmas..............
Psssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttt GPSKurt, Donna
How is osceola? I've never been there before. I hear its closer to my town then sarasota. Could anyone give me directions on where to park. Also could you post some pics?
Quote from: susieblazer on August 09, 2005, 12:24:26 AM
How about a ride in Osceola the week after Christmas..............
Psssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttt GPSKurt, Donna
Would have gone today if I didn't have to work.
Why do we have to wait so long? ???
If it is going to be just for a weekend day we don't!!
3 weeks from today or 4 weeks from today. Take your pick. I'm off both weekends.
Sounds good , will check to see which if any he is on call for..................
give me info on this place
Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on August 14, 2005, 01:51:12 AM
give me info on this place
This is near Lake City in Columbia county. Its a national forest.
Quote from: yunt2ride on August 14, 2005, 08:48:26 PM
Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on August 14, 2005, 01:51:12 AM
give me info on this place
This is near Lake City in Columbia county. Its a national forest.
Can you give me directions or a web site?
http://www.fs.fed.us/r8/florida/recreation/index_osc.shtml