In case any one interested in Flattrackin has been waiting for points to begin, now's the time to come race. Last Sat there was a class for everybody. Nearly 20 entries from peewee to A class. Racing starts at 7pm, practice from 6 til 7.
Congrats on the win out their Sat. night David . ;)
Lots of fun racing with you and your brother. 8)
I dont think he needs any more cheese. Hes plump enough !!! ;D ;D ;D
Thanks! We have good times out there. Village Inn expects us and has a table ready for the whole group, hope you can make it next time. Any idea when you'll be back up? The banshee that rode in the beginner class wants to bump up to our class. I'm all for gettin more to come mix it up and then relive it over dinner after the race! ;D
6 hr ride round trip to the track and back $110
Entry fee for the family $70
Dinner and drinks. $30
Fun you have going roundy round....... $ priceless
20min total seat time last sat night. :-\
See you when the next time I have some $ to blow.. ;D ???
they say people pick on those who they envy.
so this is why you always pick on me I see I knew it all alone. it is ok brother one day you will be like me. good that is
Real classy Chris.
Thanks dave! :D
HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THIS?
WWW.WHERESGEORGE.COM
YOU CAN SEE WHERE A DOLLAR BILL HAS TRAVELED.
All cleaned up and ready to race. ;D Next time I show up its going to be.
1fast250r, Hillkiller, fastltz2,Ware07,quad32 in this order across the finish line ;D
wait.. you have it all wrong..
1, Wareracing07
2, fastltz2
3,Tim sisson
4, doug,
5, steven
6, megan
7,darrell
8,breanna
9,... that will either be hillkiller or 1fast250r
10, quad32x (IF HE BOTHER TO SHOW UP)
;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D
Thanks for the moral support you guys. Next time I will be runnin with you chumps. Didnt know what was up the first time but next time --- [use German accent] --- Prepare to be crushed by the Licktenstine Hammer !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Damn! Im going to get beat by a girl and a suzkidookie. ??? :'(
What you talkin bout Willis ???
Quote from: Quad32x on August 11, 2005, 03:03:52 PM
Thanks for the moral support you guys. Next time I will be runnin with you chumps. Didnt know what was up the first time but next time --- [use German accent] --- Prepare to be crushed by the Licktenstine Hammer !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dint worry quad, next time we are going to race together in the Fat Man Class.
There might be a few more that qualify
Quote from: 1fast250r on August 11, 2005, 03:05:55 PM
d**n! Im going to get beat by a girl and a suzkidookie. ??? :'(
well whats worse is breanna is 4yo!!!
1fast , we know Ware could be in that class. ;D Well maybe the senior division ! ;D ;D
You guys have it all wrong!
The finish would be like this:
1. Hillkiller (pulling Wareracing07 on the 250r) ;D
2. 1Fast250R
3. Tim Sisson
4. fastltz2
5. Quad32x
I hope you mean there will be more than 5 riders. ;D ;D
Dave,
doesnt that mean i would come in 2nd??
dang!!
doug, meagan, steven and darrell didnt even place!
dave, i wont be on the 250r this weekend.......
Quote from: Quad32x on August 11, 2005, 03:03:52 PM
Thanks for the moral support you guys. Next time I will be runnin with you chumps. Didnt know what was up the first time but next time --- [use German accent] --- Prepare to be crushed by the Licktenstine Hammer !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Tim, you did well. just need to ride that cushion!
Quote from: WareRacing07 on August 11, 2005, 06:52:16 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on August 11, 2005, 03:03:52 PM
Thanks for the moral support you guys. Next time I will be runnin with you chumps. Didnt know what was up the first time but next time --- [use German accent] --- Prepare to be crushed by the Licktenstine Hammer !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Tim, you did well. just need to ride that cushion!
Thats just wrong that you 2 friends would go their. :-X
Your right 07 that meens you would be in 2nd with David pulling you. I guess that meens you dont need more fuel... ;D
We only have 5 per class now...the others would be in another class.
can I be in my own class so I can win
Quote from: HillKiller24 on August 11, 2005, 07:18:21 PM
We only have 5 per class now...the others would be in another class.
Good decision on only 5 quads on the track at a time. 5 is a little tight on one front row. The video shows alot of rubbing at the start. Rubbing is racing but sometimes it cost $ to. I guess it makes it fair for everyone on the start.
In the video Chris Ware got bumped on the inside just after the hole shot and then bounced off me on the outside. I had no marks on my quad but I seen what it did to the rear tire on the front of the 250r.
Man that doesn't sound right. Rear tire on the front. :-\
How does that thing steer? heavy?
TRUTH BE TOLD I HAD TO CALL ME DAD TODAY AND GIVE HIM THE DAMAGE REPORT... LUCKY FOR ME HE WASNT MAD.. IT BENT THE RIM AND TIE ROD PRETTY BAD... IT STEERS PRETTY GOOD WITH THAT BIG TIRE UP THERE...
WHO WAS ON THE LEFT OF ME? SOMEONE BUMPED ME UP THE TRACK..
SINCE YOU HAVE THE VIDEO.. WHO WAS AT FAULT??
I GOT BLAMED FOR CUTTING DOWN... ;) I THINK GARY SAID THAT..
you came down on me put me into darrel and i went back into you
ouppss..... ;)
Gary since you want a class by yourself I think he means o u puss or opossum but I'm not sure :D ::)
oh and the rule is you aren't allowed to win at both tracks ( DC and Salts) so you can't have your own class at DC! ;D
Hey Matt can you post some of that video?
Dave, I dont have the usb cord anymore for the camera. I can look around in stores and see if I can find one. If not I can see if someone else has a camera with on that will play my tape.
fastltz2 is right. Chris came down and bumped the red 450r i think the # is 37 or 11. I cant make it out but he has a white helmet on. Then Chris came up into my left rear. Just a little bumping on the start. Gives us something to babble about. ;D
I was watching the Rodman video in the video section. At about 4:17 into the clip there is a 250R with #18 on the nose. Is that you rippin across the sand on your back tires? Nice riding!
Yeah that is 37 Darryl who I think won the main. Rubbin's racing and long as your tires stay on the track!
Thats me... ;D That was awesome! Asphaltdragon video taped that and put it up. The part he missed is that I got whooped by a black yfz that had paddle tires to my nobbies but only by about 5 quads leanths
then about 5 min later chuck norris wrecked and broke his collar bone
here is where the video is on Rodman 3 http://www.atvflorida.com/video.shtml
I forgot to mention that the motor in the R I have has 3 years under the belt w/out a rebuild. ;D 2 seasons of Hendry racing, 2 trips to Rodman Ride's with atvflorida, 1 weekend at big scrub, 5 atvflorida mx group rides, and countless laps uround my house. I dont know who built the thing. ;D
Do you guys think that the owner/management might let a three-wheeler race with you quad guys? Some places dont care and others dont even want them near the gate coming in. Probably wouldn't race in the series, just once every other couple of weekends or something.
Honestly I have no idea. I don't think anyone has asked but you can email Colin and find out. Send email to:
grumpy5529@yahoo.com
Quote from: 1fast250r on August 12, 2005, 02:27:16 AM
Dave, I dont have the usb cord anymore for the camera. I can look around in stores and see if I can find one. If not I can see if someone else has a camera with on that will play my tape.
fastltz2 is right. Chris came down and bumped the red 450r i think the # is 37 or 11. I cant make it out but he has a white helmet on. Then Chris came up into my left rear. Just a little bumping on the start. Gives us something to babble about. ;D
I was right again told ya Chris you started it I felt like a ping-pong ball in the middle of all that
OK Ok im to blame..... so shoot me!! 8)
[sound of gun being c o c k e d] Hey Chris. Come here. I want to show ya something ! ;D ;D ;D
ummm... cant right now....... busy..... :-X
Quote from: HillKiller24 on August 12, 2005, 11:39:57 AM
Honestly I have no idea. I don't think anyone has asked but you can email Colin and find out. Send email to:
grumpy5529@yahoo.com
Thanks...I'll send him an email and find out. What are the classes like down there, or are there any?
Depends on the turnout that night but last week there were several classes...
1. PeeWee
2. Youth
3. Beginner Adult
4. Quad A&B
Two stroke and Four stroke typical are mixed since the four strokes out there scream. Entry is $20. Two 8 lap heat and a 12 lap main per class.
What! no one can talk uless I show up?
Tools!
What happen out their Sat night?
Hillkiller pm me you area code to your # you gave me I tried to call you. ;D
Who you calling a tool you ROOT !! ;D
matt,
its 813
Who's
runnin
this Sat night???
so is there any cash involved
i have been thinking about trying some flat tracking
just dont got any flat track tires
anyone got some i can use for a trial race???
Last Sat night paid $75 to the winner in the open class. There is a money class planned for this Sat too!
Quote from: atvaltz on August 18, 2005, 04:40:57 AM
so is there any cash involved
i have been thinking about trying some flat tracking
just dont got any flat track tires
anyone got some i can use for a trial race???
Their is a kid down the streat that has a set of 4 American Racers for sale $300.... they are on yamaha wheels (ITP)
about 70% tread left. Problem is they dont work on dade city's track when it real wet. trust me ;)
man i want to come run this weekend but i just found some on ebay but i wont have them in time :'(
i know someone has to have something that will work out there i could rent or borrow to see if i like it sat ????
come on peeps help a poor boy out lol
by the way its a honda i may even buy a set of rears if someone had a set for a honda