I was just wonderin.....
because they have the babys, ;) and have that thing every 2 weeks. ;D
JD I don't know you, but I see you love the start stuff with the ladies!! LOL We don't complain.....we simply state the facts ;D LOL JK ;)
i just want to know why they keep sniffing around in here? instead of the song must be the money it's must be the tuna.
oh and if i had to answer that q it would be to say so that you guys will leave us the hell alone. we know it's the one thing you can't stand. so if we complain we'll get our way or you'll keep hearing the complaining.
i wouldn't know that personally as it's just a guess. i'm happily single cause i don't want to have to complain to get me time....LOL!
must be the tuna....new song by nelly.
HellLooooo ladies . 8) remember the tuna joke ;D
No....must be before (or after) my time? "Splain please...." ;)
I'm not Splanish ???
Tune....tat...tune...nune....aa.... :P
Quote from: J.D. on August 08, 2005, 08:43:29 PM
I'm not Splanish ???
I'm not either, the hubby is. It's slang for "explain." Still don't get it.
:-\ Never mind. :-[
tuna and kitties go hand in hand. jd is all about the kitty's. doesn't matter how you smell it. i mean spell it.
I thought he was Cubeish ;D
;D I cant argue with that one ;D
i've read the posts. i know about you and the kitties. see ya this weekend. hope to meet you.
Good night ladies . ;)
Alot of us are all about the kittys!
hey some cats can be dangerous but a little girl thingy never hurt anyone ;)
well that sure was edited didn't know i coudn't say p***y here...opps
Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 08, 2005, 08:35:25 PM
i just want to know why they keep sniffing around in here?
Because the moderators won't give us our own board...perhaps...Men's Ale House? We feel like we've been brought to Ann Taylor's while you shop >:(
We wouldn't need to come in here if we had our own board to bash^H^H^H^H discuss the fairer sex. LOL
By the way, J.D. made this post so all the women now have a reason to stop by and see him this weekend. His funeral will be closed casket on Monday.