I want to ride this Saturday...don't really care where track or trails I just want to ride..track sounds a little better with the hot weather IMO. Who else is interested and where? ;D
Hey Hollywood
I thought you were going to do the FTR MX series.
Going to Thundercross this weekend. Prac SAT race SUN.
See you there
I am going to do some of the races but not all. Getting hurt in the middle of when I should have been practicing didn't help I missed out on a lot of time I needed. Still going to try and hit the ones fairly close to home.
Just come on down to Okeechobee to the mudfest for the weekend. If we can drive down then you can to.
Sorry Tony but I don't have the whole weekend to spare just the day on Saturday. Let me know when you want to hit up Osceola though maybe we can get the whole Japser gang together. PLus gotta try and save up some $$ new truck needs a few thing to be travel/tow ready. ;)
OK, I'm game for Osceola. Make a date and I can get my group together. Sunday would be better but I can do a Saturday if I have time to let the boss know I need off.
Sunday works for me I'm on days now you know. Maybe last weekend of August or September.
Anyone else riding anywhere this weekend?
Steve my man, I just found out that I am a 90% go for riding on Saturday(you know where), and if you want there is space at (you know where).
I'll probably keep it to short fast trail rides, under a couple hours long.
more than likely I'll be up there Friday night late through Saturday afternoon.
PM me, let me know if you wanna go.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 11, 2005, 07:54:57 AM
Steve my man, I just found out that I am a 90% go for riding on Saturday(you know where), and if you want there is space at (you know where).
I'll probably keep it to short fast trail rides, under a couple hours long.
more than likely I'll be up there Friday night late through Saturday afternoon.
PM me, let me know if you wanna go.
Id@
where yall talking bout? nasa! looked like some high tech code messaging system ;) ;D
Quote from: dreth on August 11, 2005, 08:06:03 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 11, 2005, 07:54:57 AM
Steve my man, I just found out that I am a 90% go for riding on Saturday(you know where), and if you want there is space at (you know where).
I'll probably keep it to short fast trail rides, under a couple hours long.
more than likely I'll be up there Friday night late through Saturday afternoon.
PM me, let me know if you wanna go.
Id@
where yall talking bout? nasa! looked like some high tech code messaging system ;) ;D
you should know, youv'e been there too,,,,,in fact I think your ice-cold milk is still in the fridge ;-)
Id@
ps: you coming too?
It's a plan then I'll be there first thing Saturday morning.
Anyone else riding? I may just head down to Rodman in the morning and see what's going on. :-\
me,eric and clancooler are going to be at big scrub around 9am this saturday(tomarrow)
I'm there see yall in the am.