who am i(thats easy)........., but where(12 years ago)
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/GERY350/jess9Small.jpg)
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/GERY350/jess5Small.jpg)
thanks dad...
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/GERY350/jess6Small.jpg)
getting the hang of it...
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/GERY350/jess2Small.jpg)
piece of cake....
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/GERY350/scan0003Small.jpg)
d@mn almost had it @@%&$.....
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/GERY350/scan0005Small.jpg)
my old chevy and my cousins bronco(man i spent all day pulling out that ford....
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/GERY350/scan0007Small.jpg)
8th Street ?
keep guessing
By the old Sportatorium (sp?) ? What's now known as "Pembroke Pines?" (That's where we used to ride).
Klutchbuster350 and out at 27
Mama Grizz
mama grizz your right o klutchbuster but us27 and what?
Across from holiday park
Mama Grizz
Quote from: Mama Grizz on August 08, 2005, 12:20:34 PM
Across from holiday park
Mama Grizz
I think she may right on here. It is funny how the landscape does not change much after so many years.
Oh yeah and about the chevy pulling out the ford. That will always be the case ;D
you guys are right. just south of griifin. we used to ride there all the time. i dont think your allowed there anymore. its a shame had some real good times there. funny you guys are right, the landscape hasnt changed.
I was close, ok not so-close...but only a couple miles off ;D Those pictures are adorable.
We took our kids when they were little out there with a 50 and 80 but everytime they got dirty they wanted to change there clothes lol. Boy things have sure changed those that know Kodiak girl
Mama Grizz
Ok so I got it right what do I win ::)LOL
Mama Grizz
Quote from: Mama Grizz on August 08, 2005, 12:36:27 PM
Ok so I got it right what do I win ::)LOL
Mama Grizz
Didn't you just get a new bike? HEHE lol ;D
We used to go out there when I was little....in our neighbors old Jeep.....used to have a blast until one day we hit a bump so hard that my sister flew up and hit her head (on God knows what).....many, many stitches later......no more "muddin" for us in the Jeep. :-[ Those were the days though! 8)
cool. its great to see that i have fellow posters who have chewed the same dirt as i many, many moons ago. mamma grizz and everyone else has won.......
drumroll please..............................
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/GERY350/CAT.jpg)
So a girl can always ask. lol
Quote from: Eworm on August 08, 2005, 12:41:52 PM
Quote from: Mama Grizz on August 08, 2005, 12:36:27 PM
Ok so I got it right what do I win ::)LOL
Mama Grizz
Didn't you just get a new bike? HEHE lol ;D
The mudhole, I have literally chewed dirt there before. I was 10 years old on a kd 80, with an openface helmet. I went from eating roost, to a face plant >:(.
that place was awesome. i remember one time some guy on a dirt bike ate it and his jaw literally almost got ripped off by a rock he landed on. they had to shut down us27 to airlift him out of there. well sure enough a couple weeks later the cops started throwing everyone out. i never found out about the guy but i hope hes ok.
You should post a picture of yourself (NOW) 2005!
wow was i a cute kid or what ;D i dont know what happened over the years, o wait. i got cuter ;D
Quote from: grsricky on August 08, 2005, 01:56:07 PM
You should post a picture of yourself (NOW) 2005!
this is gery350, heres my son now
AFTER 2005:
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/GERY350/jesse.jpg)
now wait a minute, that pic is old lol
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/100_0212.jpg)
thats me now
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/100_0200.jpg)