I know most of you guys who are going but just curious to see how the florida turnout is going to be???
I know for sure:
Chris Williams Production A #88
Me Womens B/C #36
Jessica Doherty Womens B/C #133
Alex Kirchner Women's A #236
Chelsea Madl Womens B/C #141
Walter Pro-Am Unlimited #00
Kevin Kern #96
Don't know who else
when are yall leaving?
were heading out thursday at 5 frickin am thats to damn earlie
good thing i will be sleeping most of the way ;D
I'm leaving thursday at 5:OO am to0. should take about 11 hours to get there.I think i'm running the pro-am production depending how my wrist feels.
We are leaving Wednesday afternoon sometime.
Hay TRX my best friend's brother runs that class Cale Downen # 727
Quote from: YFZCutie113 on August 07, 2005, 10:18:04 PM
Hay TRX my best friend's brother runs that class Cale Downen # 727
yeah he's fast
lol hay lol can we say GHETTO :o
never saw it spelled that way hay lmao
Shut up Brandon that's not ghetto that's kountry!!!! Sucka now that's ghetto!!!! (TRX) Yea he is pretty good!!
Hay Mrs. Nightbreed did you go to the Quad Olympics, Gatorback or Echeconnee????
Quote from: YFZCutie113 on August 09, 2005, 09:53:28 AM
Shut up Brandon that's not ghetto that's kountry!!!! Sucka now that's ghetto!!!! (TRX) Yea he is pretty good!!
Hay Mrs. Nightbreed did you go to the Quad Olympics, Gatorback or Echeconnee????
I went to Gatorback to watch. Lorretta's will be my first national race. I will be running the next Winter Olympics; Gatorback and Echeconnee next year. If everything goes as planned I will be running most of the GNC in 06.
Cool........ My fiance plans on running the FTR this year for 2005-2006 and then the following year running the GNC series!!!! Cool we will be at the winter olympics and gatorbak and we are gonna try to go to echeconnee it all depends on the FTR but we will defintely be at the olympics!!!! I went to Quadgirls and registered thats a pretty cool site just needs more active members!!!