I finally got rid of the much outgrown Liberty and got me something that fits a little better. '05 GMC Sierra X-cab 4x4 SLE ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
:D
[attachment deleted by admin]
That will be a much nicer ride when pulling the tralier loaded up. Nice ride
Nice ride Steve, even though its a GMC ;D Good luck with it.
Great job steve. we still on for Thursday?
In there like swim wear! All is a go so far.
Thanks guys I am really enjoying it. The Ford was my 1st choice but Chevy made me a better deal and plus it is a ton more comfortable IMO
Man look at you, already got mud on it. You know we cant dress you up and take you any where !!!
Nice ride Pimpin!!! 8)
Quote from: Nightbreed on August 06, 2005, 10:52:27 PM
Man look at you, already got mud on it. You know we cant dress you up and take you any where !!!
Nice ride Pimpin!!! 8)
lol There was a whole lot more than thta on there before it rained. First place I went from the dealer was to test out the 4x4
lookin good but the gas milage is gonna be a little diff. ;)
Nice truck Steve. ;) The company that I worked for had the same truck picked out for me to drive. They said to fine one I like and lets see what will be a better deal... I will post a pic of the truck that I picked out...... ;D ;D
nice ride steve. that'll be much nicer to fit the family and gear in for weekend trips. of which i haven't seen you in a long time. need to get another ride together.
Sweet new ride steve , Missed you on the dam ride.
;)
Thanks all I am really enjoying it. Especially now that I know it is mine...signed the last of the paperwork this morning. Gas milaege doesn't seem much worse than the Jeep so far I averaged about 20mpg this weekend so that's pretty good for a fullsize. Yea I have missed a lot of rides lately mostly because of broke quads but they are all coming back together. I am goiing somewhere this Saturday no matter what!
Got a couple better pics. Tinted windows and the quad in the back sure make it look good. lol
[attachment deleted by admin]
Theres somethin bout them "shoes" ooops not at school anymore dont gotta fit in.......lol.......but seriously theres something about those rims that i like. They look pretty sick. Looks good steve cant wait to see it in person and the 400 is lookin great.
sweet truck. my old boss back in new york got the same exact truck, color, etc. the only difference is the snow plow on his. ;D really nice truck though.
Bad ass truck. I love chevy/GMC
Nice... I just got this one a couple of weeks ago.. They sure are nice to haul the toys with!
[attachment deleted by admin]
Kid- Yea bro I like them too. I am going to keep them on even after I get a new set of bigger tires. Same here though not sure what it is about them but they do look good.
Thanks everyone! I really love it already put 400 miles on it and haven't even left town. lol
BCC- That's a sweet one too! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine.