Anyone that is in the Broward County area like Davie, Cooper City, if you take Griffin road all the way west to the everglades, there is Holiday Park, a little air boat touristy spot. Right before there's a power lines type riding area, with alot of mud and some nice trails. If you want anymore info, just PM me, I had a very nice time out there today.
whats up,
i am from ohio and looking for some info on flordia riding.
ggoing to move about 50 miles north of tampa. you know ant trails with in a 2 hour drive or less?
what kind of riding is in flordia?? any sick hill climbs? i know florida is fairly flat. just wondering.i like sick jumps all kinds of trails and crazy hill climbs. does florida have all that???? thanks
da
a.k.a INSANE
Florida is flat man, the only hill climbs there are is up the face of a sinkhole or something. Croom has a lot of hillclimbs, both easy and impossible. Croom has some stuff to offer for experienced rider. Here in South Florida there's plenty of mud and trails, but not a single hill. I don't think this is the greatest state to live in for riding quads. :-\
i was told there is no riding out at holiday park by fwc.. if there is new info please let us riders know.
is there any cops out there and can u pm directions from homestead or davie
Ehh... this place doesn't get too much traffic by the FWC, so I'll probably be alright for a while. And rancherkid, this is one of those local spots that you don't want too many people riding at. ;)
I went out there a couple of years ago and before I could even unload the bike FWC pulled up in a truck and said there was no riding out there. It's a shame because I used to ride out there when I was a kid. It is in the boundries of the Everglades WMA which allows riding up by Holey Lands. Why they don't allow riding there anymore who knows. That area would be the perfect ATV Park for Broward County.
i live down the street from there.before i sold my bike and got a track i would go around there.
Well I'm going to be out there alot until someone says no. :D
ill tell you what,dont go up to holiday park it self they will call the cops.i was there once and the lady said they dont want atv's there what so ever.