LoL here is my new quad.
You guys should know by now that the only thing in my garage will be a 250R! ;)
Mods:
2002 Laeger's narrow frame chassis
Roll Design Lobo 2 front end
Lovins Designs stem
Lovins Designs swingarm
CR500 Rear linkage
Custom Axis shocks
Hardcore Hubs
Hardcore rotors
Steel braided brake lines
W.E.R steering dampner
Tag 2 bars
RPM Dominator Axle
RPM carrier
RPM Fade nut
A\C nerfbars
DG bumper
DG grab bar
Hinson brake pedal
RTC Levers
FullBore plastics
OMF billet beadlock rear
Douglas shamrock beadlock fronts
Holeshot MX tires
Quadtech Air shrouds
Engine:
330cc Modifed ESR cylinder
New engine case halves
New transmission
New Crankshaft
Hinson quick change clutch cover
38mm Airstriker
Esr TRX 5 pipe and silencer
I know im probably forgetting somthing, LOL
This quad was orginally built for Pro Production rider JOE BYRD. He raced this quad in the 2003 season, and took several podium's with it.
I cant wait to get to the track, lol !!!
Dreth I dont have any more excuses, I am going to bithlo sunday !
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Very Nice. :)
well mike now you know you can't blame the bike for anything now. I only have 2 words for you.....NO EXCUSES!!!!! ;D
Nice bike Mike good luck with it ;)
Quote from: VForce700 on August 06, 2005, 03:00:56 PM
well mike now you know you can't blame the bike for anything now. I only have 2 words for you.....NO EXCUSES!!!!! ;D
Dude.......Dude.........Dude.........Dude.......Woah dude.
lol "the damn bike kept diving into the face of the jump........" yada yada yada Well now i hope to see that "THIS MUCH" room on those jumps is cleared. ;) Cant wait to sit.
So that there is basically a TOP OF THE LINE 250r? I'd love to take that on a track and air it out, perhaps when I'm older and have more money.
Nightbreed, just to give you the heads up, I just got home from thundercross, the track is TRASHED. 50% of it was underwater. Here's a sample of what you'll see at thundercross ;)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/5ed8787601.jpg)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/3b6991a10e.jpg)
Looks good bro! Glad you got it :)
Thats cool nice bike 8)
Quote from: florida400ex on August 06, 2005, 08:26:26 PM
Nightbreed, just to give you the heads up, I just got home from thundercross, the track is TRASHED. 50% of it was underwater. Here's a sample of what you'll see at thundercross ;)
THANKS, for the heads up. there was a crew of us heading down there tomorrow. Saved us a heck of a trip. We are going to bithlo instead.
alright now Mike! i like joe b. so keep his good name alive ;)
That thing looks awesome