ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: T2 on August 06, 2005, 01:18:07 PM

Title: Happy B-Day to Flea-Jumper
Post by: T2 on August 06, 2005, 01:18:07 PM
Alright I just want to say Happy-B-day to a good friend. Man you are getting old, now is the time I guess I can smoke you on the track, old age setting in.


Alright Jessy, this is about the only hill you are going to make it over, oh wait a minute I think you still have a few more years. ;D J/K Bro Happy B-Day.
Title: Re: Happy B-Day to Flea-Jumper
Post by: MrsPureLogic on August 06, 2005, 01:33:30 PM
Happy Birthday!
Title: Re: Happy B-Day to Flea-Jumper
Post by: dreth on August 07, 2005, 10:03:16 PM
that fleajumper guy is getting old :o over the hill is being kind ;) oh jessie, you know we love you man ;D
Title: Re: Happy B-Day to Flea-Jumper
Post by: Honda328i on August 08, 2005, 03:55:31 AM
Have a great birthday Jesse.  Don't let these kids get to ya.    I think of it like this:  Youth and skill is no match for age and treachery.  ;D
Title: Re: Happy B-Day to Flea-Jumper
Post by: Hollywood on August 08, 2005, 08:50:24 PM
Happy B-day bud!