ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: jjamesbar on August 06, 2005, 01:21:49 AM

Title: Happy Birthday Id@man
Post by: jjamesbar on August 06, 2005, 01:21:49 AM
happy birthday brother. your gaining on me, be careful you might get bald and fat too.   ;D


jeff
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Id@man
Post by: big-daddy on August 06, 2005, 08:04:44 AM
happy birthday brother
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Id@man
Post by: Quad32x on August 06, 2005, 08:56:30 AM
Happy  B-day  Id@ !! ;D
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Id@man
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on August 06, 2005, 09:04:08 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

(http://bestsmileys.com/birthday2/2.gif)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Id@man
Post by: T2 on August 06, 2005, 09:11:09 AM
Happy B-Day Ida, hope its a great one ;D
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Id@man
Post by: MrsPureLogic on August 06, 2005, 09:33:05 AM
Happy Birthday!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Id@man
Post by: LakeMaryKid on August 06, 2005, 02:09:45 PM
Happy Birthday Ida! Hope all is goin well and im sure your out in the forest somewhere.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Id@man
Post by: Hollywood on August 06, 2005, 07:47:24 PM
Happy B-day bro...dang there's a bunch of Leo's around here. lol
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Id@man
Post by: Ida_Mann on August 06, 2005, 08:41:07 PM
Jeff, I already got the fat part down,,,,don't worry about the hair,,,,I got two cousins that went bald before they turned 18 ;-)

thanks all, unfortunately I did not get out into the woods, but I hope to soon.

Id@
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Id@man
Post by: PureLogic on August 06, 2005, 09:31:17 PM
Happy Birthday Id@ and I hope you have many more!!!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Id@man
Post by: dreth on August 07, 2005, 06:46:52 AM
sorry im late! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ;)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Id@man
Post by: qt314nfla on August 07, 2005, 06:04:26 PM
sorry, i was out of town....but still happy bday.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Id@man
Post by: caospop on August 07, 2005, 08:06:24 PM
Happy birthday you OLD FART.....
Any pee stains on the briefs yet ? :P ;D
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Id@man
Post by: Honda328i on August 07, 2005, 11:49:30 PM
We had a party for you at Eureka, but you were a no-show ;D.  I'll mail you some of the leftover ice cream.    Happy birthday Nathan! ;D
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Id@man
Post by: RL400 on August 08, 2005, 01:34:01 AM
WOW im a couple days late,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! :o
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Id@man
Post by: Ida_Mann on August 08, 2005, 09:57:11 AM
Quote from: caospop on August 07, 2005, 08:06:24 PM
Happy birthday you OLD FART.....
Any pee stains on the briefs yet ? :P ;D

old enough that I don't remember if I'm 28 or 29,,,and I don't have the time to count back the years. ;-)

Id@
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Id@man
Post by: Moose on August 08, 2005, 12:27:08 PM
Happy Birthday Ida, may you have many, many more.

Just back from out of town, have a good one.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Id@man
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on August 08, 2005, 01:24:35 PM
I was away with Moose this weekend so, Happy belated birthday.