LOL. Here is a sneak peak jump pic of the new quad.
Its not brand new, but I have moved up to a 2003 ;)
what is it? ??? ;) ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
what ever it is, you are gettin' some serious sky!!!
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on August 06, 2005, 01:25:17 AM
what ever it is, you are gettin' some serious sky!!!
do i see that right..betsy is gonn live...lol. come on now. all I ask if for a phone call while she's running. I have been going threw withdrawls for 7 months at least... ;D
Maybe a Better Pic ::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Hey Vforce you dont have to tell me im #1 i already know ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Looks like a honda, dont know what type though.
I havent seen those pics in a while. That first pic was killer.
I see a two stroke pipe.... ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Gas Gas ?
E-Ton? :-X
Would that be a cannondale?
;D
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,5421.0.html
Its a outlaw bike probably a lager or lonestar 250r with a curtis sparks 310 or 330 kit right!
look at the pipe no other bike has a pipe like a 250r. I bet you the motor isn't a 2003. maybe the frame.
very nice
Sorry nightbreed but you sure that its not an Remote Controlled ATV and Asphaltdragon just modified the picture a little. ;D ;D
LOL, actually no. that was a picture taken of the previous owner jumping at bithlo. That was the only distant shot I could find.
I will hopefully get some new pics if we get to go to the track tomorrow! ;D
your'e just wrong, stop teasing people for crying out loud.
Id@
It's not the bikes fault anymore!!!!! LOL
What will it be now?
Have fun on it.
You going to try your luck at LL? Maybe the last time to ride a national with the load your taking on.