How bad are these dirt roads would a vw jetta with a trailer make it to the campiste. and how bad does it get when it rains?
thanks
the dirt road to scrub isnt to bad, you should be able to make it as long as you take your time, just becareful of the bumps and holes in the road
Like he said watch out for the big holes, to me it seems to be a bit smoother if you run about 25-30 mph. Its not as choppy, it gets rougher after rain but the main roads that I've been on never get really muddy or impassable.
You would make it easily down the round. They regrade it alot.
where is this place?
Sux in my RV. The wash board shook everything upside down. Not to mention that I showed up the first time to scrub at 12am. But in the end the riding out their is worth it.
yeh just take your time on those dirt roads especially after it rains.I was up there about 1.5 months ago the way i go into big scrub is i turn left at the little store called the Buck & Doe I go up and take A right on road numbered 82 that takes into big scrub it we'll be on your left. that road was in pretty good shape.
just be careful parking under the power lines-I've seen and had to pull out a couple 2wd trucks with trailers attached!!
Quotewhere is this place?
It is in ONF off of 42
Its really good when it doesnt rain. Ive never been up there after it rains.
the road gets bumpy, but not that bad after it rains.