Just thought i would share some of my treasures i received for my birthday.
Heres the money that is already gone :-[ Partially well mostly to a truck fund and then 35 to a rear brake caliper.
(http://www.tmobilepictures.com/photos/photo08/ac/98/e65af2277097.jpg?_rh=cb70quwjltf5cy2uv2ld06qeg)
Some awsome gloves i got for riding that are just sick!
(http://www.tmobilepictures.com/photos/photo01/b3/d0/caf7ce9c960c.jpg?_rh=s49lg8btt1ecshtpr70prua6)
(http://www.tmobilepictures.com/photos/photo08/d1/3a/ef293f4c5099.jpg?_rh=dybemrz0s88cldg1z7p7b6qvo)
Then i also got the new toby keith CD that im not to fond of though, may try to get the new george strait instead. ;D
Curtis: look in the mail for this one. ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Wow...looks like you had a great birthday!! ;)
that's more cash than I got dude,,,of course the parental units did just get a new A/C unit installed in my house that I have yet to move in to ;-)
Id@
dang bro yous a big balla now ;D
happy bday dude
Quote from: devildog55 on August 07, 2005, 06:51:03 AM
dang bro yous a big balla now ;D
happy bday dude
lol thanks......well what can i say? everytime i go around the city.............. ;D
PS: its mainly 5's. Thats 185 dollars right there. I kept 50 of it and put 130 in a truck account.