:o I will miss you all over the next 3 days! im headed to virginia beach , Virginia for my brothers wedding and im not sure if there will be a computer that i can use. so till sunday night enjoy your posts knowing that Dreth cant chime in with any smack talk ;)
Good luck dealing with not being able to log on ;) j/k. Be careful on your trip up there and back
this weekend? oh man you are so lucky. iwas gonna put the smack down on you this weekend. i was gonna put you to shame on my little warrior. you are so lucky. oh and what makes you even luckier is that this weekend is the only available weekend i have to show you how its done old school. count your blessings and have fun knowing you escaped a whoop @ssing.
I'M CALLING YOU OUT DRETH
(this weekend only)
;D ;D ;D ;D
i hope you're ok being away from atvfl for 3 days, i know its tough. ;D
have fun
Quote from: gery350 on August 04, 2005, 06:22:38 PM
this weekend? oh man you are so lucky. iwas gonna put the smack down on you this weekend. i was gonna put you to shame on my little warrior. you are so lucky. oh and what makes you even luckier is that this weekend is the only available weekend i have to show you how its done old school. count your blessings and have fun knowing you escaped a whoop @ssing.
I'M CALLING YOU OUT DRETH
(this weekend only)
;D ;D ;D ;D
That some funny stuff ???
3 days, its going to be hard dreth, be strong and you should do just fine. man, i'm glad its not me.
jeff
Last time I was away I broke out in a sweat, and was shaking bad or was that my wedding day cant remember!
well the Lord has blessed me with internet access! its dial up so i wont post but just this time >:( got used to that DSL ;D thanks for all the encouragement.
as for gery350.....................im on my way home right now! be scared! be very scared ;)
stop sweating! im just kidding ;D
I feel your pain completely! I will be in the same boat for 6 DAYS! next week. We will have the laptop so maybe , just maybe ( I can pray) the hotel will have access.....
HAVE A SAFE TRIP!!! and enjoy! We will miss you ;D
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on August 05, 2005, 08:40:25 AM
Last time I was away I broke out in a sweat, and was shaking bad or was that my wedding day cant remember!
Ha Ha ; :D :D
a day without dreth is like a day without sunshine...
but then again i burn easilly.
where can i get some s.p.dreth 15 block?
seriously, how was the trip?
Quote from: johnnygun on August 06, 2005, 02:15:52 PM
a day without dreth is like a day without sunshine...
but then again i burn easilly.
where can i get some s.p.dreth 15 block?
seriously, how was the trip?
1866 miles in 2 1/2 days :o it was very tireing! im glad to be home ;)