This is the last business seminar that I went to. 1st day was fishing, 2nd day was working.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Greengrizz this is for you buddy.....the largest king salmon of the day in my hand. actually was one of the largest they had caught for this year. app. 20 lbs.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Look's good smoke, I've always wanted to go and catch salmon and halibut.
You going to the Eurika ride? We are gonna stay with Chillin.
I did not know John Wayne knew anything about catching king salmon?!?, Looked like fun though ;D
when is the ride? i am going fishing off the east coast saturday, so my weekend is pretty much shot now. next weekend is family weekend, then the following weekend might be in GA or golfing. Let me know when the eurika ride is, might be able to make it.
man the weather was great about 75 degrees on the water...
Eurika ride is tomorrow.
I be drinking some cold beer and fishing for some grouper and red snapper. suppose to be flat to 2 feet tomorrow, so we are going 30 miles out. Supposedly the tropical storms and everything has cooled the water down out there. We will see.
Smoke, them some nice salmon. I have been there and done that. I love fishing on the lake, you dont need a cooler you just put your beers in the fish basket and leave them in the water to get frosty. Where were you in Mich?
I was actually in Milwaukee, WI....really pretty country in july and august...haha...actually went out of ponce inlet on sunday and caught shark all day...every place we went there were sharks. sure cna't wait tilll they stop biting in a month or so. Nothing like cold beer and fishing "fast"....