>:( Why is it that a 2004 Z400 and a 2004 DVX400 have different values according to NADA.com?
I am trying to get a value for my 04 dvx and it says it is worth $3400. So out of curiousity I looked up a Z400, which was exactly the same then, and it is rated at like $4350. Why is this?
Can anyone help me out here?
i'ma say because of the name...
because you have the DVX, and the world is against you ;D
Id@
yeah I should buy suzuki plastics and sell it as a z400 haha.
I wouldnt do that but I could get more money for some dumb reason. The thing says Suzuki right on the motor......doesnt get much better than that does it? ;D
can't comment on Suzuki nowadays, but I owned a '87 LT230 Quadsport that spent most of it's time in the shop.
Id@
Throw some Z plastics on it, or I have a full sticker kit you could have for like 30 bucks and shipping. Get that extra bread, nobody will ever know.