Has anyone heard of an area near lake city called ocean pond, I heard you can ride your atv out of the campground. Just wanted some info on it
thanks
;D
Its part of Osceola National Forest on highway 90. Its very wet right now. Very good riding for a utility quad but may be to deep in some places for a sport quad.
Is there a name of a campground in which I can ride out of?
I do not know if you are allowed to ride out from Ocean Pond or not. There are other areas that you can pitch a tent that you can ride from out there.
when dry let me know kicking dirt crew from gainesville will come to the rescue
a ranger chewed out a friend of mine for riding out of ocean pond, they dont allow it.
jeff
How do you get to ocean pond? where abouts is it on 90???