ok, you guys are always asking for dirty pics. so here they are.
[attachment deleted by admin]
close up.
[attachment deleted by admin]
hollywood thinks it's a ute.
[attachment deleted by admin]
got snorkel? thanks thrasher.
[attachment deleted by admin]
msg before
[attachment deleted by admin]
msg after
[attachment deleted by admin]
those are pretty dirty. i don't have many of me except this one
[attachment deleted by admin]
your one dirty girl qt ;D
Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh I think she looks pretty in dirt !!! ;D
i like dirty girls!!!!
You look good in mud QT. I hear it's good for the complexion also. ;D
Geez QT, not sure I can hang with you at MudFest...you sure do get a lot of attention!! LOL ;)
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
nice pic
Ms.Mud During and After.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Awww, Ms. Mud, you're a beauty!! ;)
Must take after her Momma ... ;) ;D
Quote from: J.D. on August 03, 2005, 07:36:10 PM
Must take after her Momma ... ;) ;D
Now that wasn't nice! J.D. put up the picture of you are your daughter from RR that I blew up.
thinking........ qt, could you wear that outfit this saturday at the eurika dam ride???? it might help us deal with the rangers.
jeff
Yea QT I agree with JJamesbar on that one. :-*
Quote from: J.D. on August 03, 2005, 07:36:10 PM
Must take after her Momma ... ;) ;D
HEYYYYYYYYYY, I just got that one. ;D
Sorry guys I reserve that outfit for redneck fests involving mudholes. You'll just have to come out to one of the mudding events. ;D
Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 04, 2005, 12:39:46 AM
Sorry guys I reserve that outfit for redneck fests involving mudholes. You'll just have to come out to one of the mudding events. ;D
That's the right attitude!
Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 04, 2005, 12:39:46 AM
Sorry guys I reserve that outfit for redneck fests involving mudholes. You'll just have to come out to one of the mudding events. ;D
Oh, I am so going to Mud Fest on the 13th.
Anoriginal- That would be a good bet with my riding group who ordered a case of 800 beads and I have become the offical "picture" taker.
I am part of a group here in Manatee County that does a lot of parades and I've got about 4 1/2 cases of beads in the attic I can bring too!!
Sounds deviant.
Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on August 04, 2005, 03:07:46 PM
Anoriginal- That would be a good bet with my riding group who ordered a case of 800 beads and I have become the offical "picture" taker.
Can I hang around you. ;D ;D
Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on August 04, 2005, 03:07:46 PM
Anoriginal- That would be a good bet with my riding group who ordered a case of 800 beads and I have become the offical "picture" taker.
Ok, will there be anyone sharing something besides boobs. Got my own and happy w/ 'em. Any pics of something I could maybe hang some beads on? ;D
Quote
something I could maybe hang some beads on?
Quote
i may have pics for ya, but i'm not supposed to talk to strangers. ;)
Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 04, 2005, 12:39:46 AM
Sorry guys I reserve that outfit for redneck fests involving mudholes. You'll just have to come out to one of the mudding events. ;D
did you forget the trails close to the river, they hold plenty of water. maybe you could change when we get close to them. :)
jeff
Ummm again that would be a no. There are two ways to see me in a simlar outfit.... Either I'm playing in mudhole and not trail ride, or I'm in a pool or swimming hole.
Ok, so myself, JD, and Da_Mtg_Man have posted dirty pic. Lets get back to seeing those dirty pics that we have.
you forget i posted a pic. QT are you wanting to play ring toss lol
Here we go. Or not go as the case may be. ;D 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Here you go. This was after a rowdy session of making mud angels!
[attachment deleted by admin]
WAR paint!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
This is the most mud this quad has ever seen. :'(
[attachment deleted by admin]
never let your dog follow you if he doesnt have four leg drive.
[attachment deleted by admin]
OMG! Poor dog! :o I'm sure it took a while to get all that mud off of him!! LOL :D
nice pics, keep em coming.
poor dog. thanks for the narration or i would have had a hard time figuring that one out.
jwscroll you looked about the same after that hole on the eureka ride. nice war paint and mud angels, that's awesome.
i'll be there next weekend bigbear. whether you play ring toss or not is up to you. as long as i don't get in any trouble w/ the wives and g/f's.
Here is some pics from NP.
[attachment deleted by admin]
i've had that one as my walpaper for the last month. love that pic jim.
NP
[attachment deleted by admin]
The quad was running the whole time. I can't believe it didn't die.
more NP
[attachment deleted by admin]
dirty dog
[attachment deleted by admin]
here you go qt
[attachment deleted by admin]
whos this guy? ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
the "cliffs" here in marseilles, illinois.
[attachment deleted by admin]
I see similarities here ;)
(http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5305.0;id=3892;image)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Haha! So where are your dirty pics Asphalt?
Don't see any pics???
ok, here ya go
[attachment deleted by admin]
Come on.... that's just a little splash! :D ;D
here is one during my wheelie learning days
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on August 08, 2005, 12:39:13 PM
Come on.... that's just a little splash! :D ;D
yeah, I know. I'm usually the one taking all the pics and stuff, so I try not to get to muddy
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on August 08, 2005, 12:42:06 PM
Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on August 08, 2005, 12:39:13 PM
Come on.... that's just a little splash! :D ;D
yeah, I know. I'm usually the one taking all the pics and stuff, so I try not to get to muddy
I know how that gets but I think I have mud permanently in my camera now!
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on August 08, 2005, 12:31:07 PM
I see similarities here ;)
(http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5305.0;id=3892;image)
LOL! :D Good one! ;)
RR gets you a little dirty
[attachment deleted by admin]