I wanted to let everyone know that Mr. & Mrs. Don Sterling (Dynodon) have sponsored the kids class for the past 8 months. Saltsdale has supplied the trophies every month, but Dynodon has provided sponsorship for the monetary awards. We all appreciate your support. Dynodon and his wife are also the owners of:
Sterling Quality Cabinets
7729 E. Pine Lake Lane
Floral City, FL
352-637-5480 (Phone)
352-400-2211 (Cell)
He installs beautiful cabinets and is in the process of designing a complete showroom at his office. Please show your support when looking for custom cabinets for your home.
Thanks,
Jason
Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Sterling! the kids love the trophies!!
Thanks folks ! ;D
Thanks Chris, But I cannot take the credit for the trophies!, that was all billy(ceo) @ salts. I alway`s contributed $ for the young ones, some how "MONEY" alway`s gets their attention! ;D. We hope to keep supporting the youth of today, and help them enjoy our sport as much as we do! ;D ;D
either way, the kids still love a "prize" after they race. so thanks for donating the $$!! ;D