Poll
Question:
What would you bring to the dyno (you can vote more than once if your bringing more than one quad)
Option 1: 2-stroke
votes: 11
Option 2: 4-stroke
votes: 15
Option 3: utility
votes: 5
Option 4: just come to watch
votes: 3
We need to see some #'s on who would come. Put their bike on the dyno, probably a $15 or $20 entry fee.
I'd love to depending on what weekend and where Lady Lake is.
Torri Racing 13599 South US Hwy 441 Lady Lake , Fl. 352-753-7522. They say Lady Lake but its right in the middle of The Villages on the east side of 441. Kinda small so keep your eyes open !
Peaple, this is not a back yard dyno shoot out !!, it is at a professional race facility, done by professionals. who`s coming to participate??????????
Quote from: cutngrs on July 31, 2005, 09:30:34 PM
Torri Racing 13599 South US Hwy 441 Lady Lake , Fl. 352-753-7522. They say Lady Lake but its right in the middle of The Villages on the east side of 441. Kinda small so keep your eyes open !
What , You cant type big man ? ;D ;D
Ill be there...
Will they do mini's too?
I'm guessing it would help to have slicks to put on the back,,,,am I right?
when is this again?
Id@
we are trying to get all the details finalized, but everyone would probably run the same tires...maybe get a set of rims and have them drilled to fit (3) bolt patters so everyone is turning the same tires...
what if it was the 4th saturday of September....September 24th....
It looks like that works for me.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 01, 2005, 09:27:06 AM
It looks like that works for me.
your bring the godfather chics and quad32x will be bringing the beer, the GA boyz will be bring the pork and rice.....
Quote from: smoknbanshee on August 01, 2005, 09:29:32 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 01, 2005, 09:27:06 AM
It looks like that works for me.
your bring the godfather chics and quad32x will be bringing the beer, the GA boyz will be bring the pork and rice.....
What about the fried chicken ? ;D
Quote from: smoknbanshee on August 01, 2005, 09:18:32 AM
what if it was the 4th saturday of September....September 24th....
that would be better!
Quote from: smoknbanshee on August 01, 2005, 09:18:01 AM
we are trying to get all the details finalized, but everyone would probably run the same tires...maybe get a set of rims and have them drilled to fit (3) bolt patters so everyone is turning the same tires...
that would be awesome,,,then it truely would be a horsepower shootout.
Id@
Some Remind me the week of I'll Bring my rat out for Sh!ts and Giggles
Quad32x.... They'll Be on Ice ;D
Bottles Or Cans???
Cans my white skinned brother !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: LE-Vinson on August 01, 2005, 05:27:59 PM
Some Remind me the week of I'll Bring my rat out for Sh!ts and Giggles
Quad32x.... They'll Be on Ice ;D
Bottles Or Cans???
Hey what about the cooler with the ice , cokes...oh and maybee a small bottle of Crown
not too small,,,,,right Hollywood?
Id@
I want to witness MtgMan's raptor on the dyno....what ya say mtgman? will the tribal participate (see there frank, not just callin you out)? we need some more participation guys, come on.....You scared of the smoknbanshee?
Quote from: smoknbanshee on August 02, 2005, 09:23:02 PM
I want to witness MtgMan's raptor on the dyno....what ya say mtgman? will the tribal participate (see there frank, not just callin you out)? we need some more participation guys, come on.....You scared of the smoknbanshee?
Most definitely, I'm anxious to see what it's putting out.
Me and the GASGASMAN will be there !! ;D Show you some REAL 2-stroke power !!! ;D ;D
I am going to try to make it down too. I should have some type of grooved radials or slicks for atleast a Honda pattern by then.
I would like to see what my yfz can do . Might be able to bring a 450r also ...we'll see
so, Augest or September??
date not set right now, but i would put my left nut on September....I won't be there if it is august, this month...
Sept is better for me as well.
Me 3 ;)
Careful Smoke you don`t want to gamble with the only one you have left, We all know Lori has the other ;D
If its september I`ll have the other bike ready for testing !! 8)
been looking for a dyno for awhile, will come either date.
Quote from: VForce700 on August 02, 2005, 12:10:07 AM
Quote from: LE-Vinson on August 01, 2005, 05:27:59 PM
Some Remind me the week of I'll Bring my rat out for Sh!ts and Giggles
Quad32x.... They'll Be on Ice ;D
Bottles Or Cans???
Hey what about the cooler with the ice , cokes...oh and maybee a small bottle of Crown
Summin Like this ?
[attachment deleted by admin]
Just thought I would give this one a BUMP!!! ;D