A few picks of my new ride 2005 Grizzly.
Already got it dirty.
nice sk8r. i'll look forward to riding w/ ya soon.
Selling the wife's 03 Kodiak 400 4x4 for $3,500 if interested PM me.
is she quitting riding? or you getting her another? i didn't get to meet her last time out there.
Thanks QT314. I hope it is as reliable as my Kodiaks. My wife will get my 04 Kodiak 450 or if she is lucky, I may let here ride the Grizzly. No, I don't think you met her. See you on the trails.
How do you like the grizz?
Smooth. The Kodiak is a great bike (they never break), but the Grizzly with its independent rear susp. is a more comfortable ride. Power is good, but my Kodiaks have enough power for me so the better ride is what I like the most.
BTW, a little while ago, someone posted about the Grizzly getting terrible milage. I rode over 35 miles yesterday some of it was slow water crossings and mud and only used 1/4 of a tank. The Grizzly getting bad milage just isn't true.
Nice ride!!!!