A group of us will be camping off 42 at Ocala Forest Campground and trailering quads down to scrub to ride.........Hope to see ya'll
LOL
i hope to be at scrub that weekend as well ;)
bump
Y'all are crazy people. No way I'm goin' wheelin' that weekend.
Why is that , just unloading at scrub ....have all the rest of the forest to ride.................LOL
Susie - can I go ? PLEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
I know it will a bit crowded that weekend but it will sure be a blast anyways
Ride till you reach the stars......
Quote from: spacerider on August 03, 2005, 07:45:56 AM
Susie - can I go ? PLEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
I know it will a bit crowded that weekend but it will sure be a blast anyways
Ride till you reach the stars......
I guess so, being you are the future son-in-law and all..............We are gonna have fun...............
Reservations confirmed........got 2 rv sites and a rental trailer.......2 more weeks ............. :bow.gif :Clap.gif :Approve.gif :W
i am going to the dirtfarm. :P
Quote from: mudmonkey on August 21, 2005, 05:02:58 PM
i am going to the dirtfarm. :P
So you got it fixed after the Eureka II ride then, cool and I bet you will have fun camping at the dirt farm ...................post pics.........lol
ill be in canada for 4 days, and then at niagara falls for 2 days, so no riding for me:(
As you always say Susie "LETS RIDE" :ThumbsUp.gif
Ok , have some people from clearwater who will look for us........... :Clap.gif :drive.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
SUSIE,When your at the campground does your riding party go to scrub to unload or do you ride from the campground?I've read all the post about getting in trouble for riding down the side of the road,however i was there 3 or 4 weeks ago and i was the only one driving out to scrub.I talked to a guy there with a large riding party and he said as long as you stay on the south side of 42 when going down the side of the road you would be fine.What do you know about this? P.S. one more day , I've worked it out where i get to leave on Thursday morning. SEE YA THERE,
Quote from: susieblazer on August 21, 2005, 10:45:45 PM
Quote from: mudmonkey on August 21, 2005, 05:02:58 PM
i am going to the dirtfarm. :P
So you got it fixed after the Eureka II ride then, cool and I bet you will have fun camping at the dirt farm ...................post pics.........lol
yea i will try
and yes my quad is fixed and thank you for asking
Quote from: CEC on August 30, 2005, 03:07:18 PM
SUSIE,When your at the campground does your riding party go to scrub to unload or do you ride from the campground?I've read all the post about getting in trouble for riding down the side of the road,however i was there 3 or 4 weeks ago and i was the only one driving out to scrub.I talked to a guy there with a large riding party and he said as long as you stay on the south side of 42 when going down the side of the road you would be fine.What do you know about this? P.S. one more day , I've worked it out where i get to leave on Thursday morning. SEE YA THERE,
Yes can still ride down the side of SR42 and enter the woods at the"old airport road", plus others in our group have open trailer if we want to go that way to Big Scrub .....
ON OUR WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ;D :drive.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
wowwwwwwwww what a great time see other posts by GSP KURT and me..........LOL
susie,I tried to look for you, by the atv's and railbuggy that you described in your list of toys.I didn't see the buggy but we where there and had a great time. Look farward to hookin-up on the next trip.My group has already started planning.Maybe 3 or 4 weeks?
Wish we could have met up...didn't have buggy this weekend just the quads..........give a holler when you guys are going again and we maybe we can hook up..........
Is that the place where you can rent a camper ?
Or are you going to be tent camping ?
How are the accomodations there ?
Quote from: caospop on September 07, 2005, 10:28:39 AM
Is that the place where you can rent a camper ?
Or are you going to be tent camping ?
How are the accomodations there ?
We have a 20ft Pace American we converted to a toy hauler/camper.......
John rents trailers and an A frame apartment over the game room ( when available during snow bird off seasons)
Accomodations are great there is a bathroom /shower in the front and one in the back of the campground, a camp store, game room, pool, rec hall and childrens playground....
and yes you can ride from the camp to the forest along the highway........
Ocala Forest Campground
(352) 669-3888
I think you'll like it , a vast variety of riders from quads to buggys and motorcycles
[attachment deleted by admin]