HEY SCRUB RAT,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ;D
happy b day swamp rat... and thats a funny cake lol
nice PBR. haven't seen that since my before my grandpa died years ago. i know where to get the hook up on the 'good' stuff when i'm at camp.
happy bday scrub rat.
You can have the beer QT, SCRUB RAT only eats the candles... ;D
hey you have to stop having b-days it only makes you feel older well that is what i say i lost track at 21 :D
Happy Birthday SwampRat.
happy b-day to ya ;D
Happy B-day Randy...
Happpy B-day to ya...........
HAPPY B-DAY , HOPE YOU DONT PASS OUT AFTER EATING THAT CAKE ;)
Randy,
I built your deck for the camp today!!!
Damn was it hot!!
I could have used some of your cake, Happy B-Day
;D ;D
Quote from: 8up on July 31, 2005, 04:43:46 PM
Happy Birthday SwampRat.
Just saw it was my B'day! Wow, two in one year -- so that's how I got so old!!! Anyway, I'm sure Scrub Rat won't mind if you send his b'day presents to me. If I get a load of good presents perhaps I'll have another b'day next month ;D
Happy Birthday Scrub Rat