I bet the sales reps that they could not sell 150 cars in three days, If they did they could shave half my head!!
They sold over 150 cars in three days and I forgot to specify what half of my head they could shave....
Hind sight is 20/20 and a bet is a bet!!!
NICE!! ;D
funny ;D
omg. that's great. and it's one hell of a way to light a fire under them. although do you wonder now what they really think of you? i mean since they were so anxious to do this to you.
lol. thats funny :D
Well now you can get a smaller fire helmet. ;D ;D
Looking good Scott. :D
i bet you feel like an azz did you go ahead and shave the rest ? put the razor to it. that was a funny one be glad they did not cut a line in the middle ;D :D
OMG...how funny!! Sounds like fun....you're a true sport Swamp!! LOL ;D
LOL! Thats great.
it takes a man to own up to a bet like that! you da man ;) bald man that is ;D
Doesnt look bad... saw Scott this weekend. ;D
good deal LOL
LOL man, that would suck :o I try to stay away from bets like that. LOL ;)
:o
How long does the bet specify that you have to keep it that way? LMAO
You are a bigger man than I. I wouldn't have been able to follow through on that one..... :D
LOL
Shaved it off the next night..... but.... not before they had some fun!!!
[attachment deleted by admin]