Can you guys look at this video - http://www.asphaltdragon.com/400EX.wmv and tell me what I need to fix the problem on my 400ex?
Thanks alot!!!
Chris, your rear axle bearings in the carrier are shot, you may need a carrier also. I had the same problem but mine was like a million times worse ask dreth.
Yep it's the bearing carrier been through 2 on mine already. Second time blew the carrier completly apart. I'd suggest a Burgard twin row billet carrier mine is holding up much better than the stocker.
I agree, the bearings are shot. Had to do the same repair to my son's 300ex. I had no book, so I went to bikebandit.com to look at drawings to put back together. Not that hard to do either.
in my opinion you need to get the new 06 450R ;D its definatly what they said and the KID WAS RIDING ON A PRAYER :o