ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: Asphaltdragon on July 30, 2005, 08:56:20 PM

Title: Help from the Pro's
Post by: Asphaltdragon on July 30, 2005, 08:56:20 PM
Can you guys look at this video - http://www.asphaltdragon.com/400EX.wmv and tell me what I need to fix the problem on my 400ex?

Thanks alot!!!
Title: Re: Help from the Pro's
Post by: svtbolt04 on July 30, 2005, 09:28:50 PM
bearings?
Title: Re: Help from the Pro's
Post by: backinsaddle on July 31, 2005, 12:30:03 AM
If it's just bearings, I think it's about a $20 job if you do it yourself.
Title: Re: Help from the Pro's
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on July 31, 2005, 01:17:04 PM
Very easy to do if you need any advice let us know.
Title: Re: Help from the Pro's
Post by: Moose on August 01, 2005, 02:22:37 AM
You can get the parts on ebay a lot cheaper than the shops, I have seen the entire kit, bearings & seals, at about half what I paid at the honda shop.