is the banshee a good croom quad or should i stick with the kfx 400. Because i want more power than the kfx plus i love the banshee mainly the 2stroke engine but i still want to ride at croom and jump jumps. Also is a modded 2001 banshee a good trade for a 2004 kfx witha pipe? Thanks ??? ???
I've never ridden a banshee but if you want power that's what you get, a banshee. But for jumps and trails and just crooming around, I'd probably keep the 400, unless you just don't like 400 anymore.
the only problem with a banshee is you wont have it long before it is stollen so if you get one keep it locked up good
I got a banshee and live in Holiday not far from you. Let me know if you want try it. My banshee has some mods. and it's pretty fast.
What ronny said... I know a guy that bought a new Banshee and had it just long enough to make 1 payment before it was stolen.
i have seen many banshees run through my town and 98%of them could not afford to pay cash for one so what do you think? they were yours !
Dang, banshees are like escalades then. I know that at one time escalades were the most stolen car, I don't know right now though.
but is a 2001 banshee modded a good trade for a kfx with a pipe?
???
The KFX is defintly worth more, unless the banshee has it's fare share of mods. But a newer fourstroke will always be worth more than a older twostroke.
Banshee's make more power but for Croom you won't be able to use it since there's no open areas. Plus the A-arm design on the shee's aren't the greatest for jumping. Prone for bending I'm a 2 stroke guy and I'd say for Croom get them Kawi. Now if you ever go to ONF, then the banshee would be some much fun! -Mark
thanks i hate rideing this four stroke atv but it lookes like i cant trade any ways so im stuck with it. cant stand four stroke want a banshee.