Well LMK gave me a great idea (also said if I don't do it he'd kill me). So the contest is, find a picture of someone/something that you think is what I would look like, and make it so I'm sitting on my quad
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/z400091.jpg)
Go head make me cry! 8)
Quote from: o4250 on July 30, 2005, 02:49:06 AM
Well LMK gave me a great idea (also said if I don't do it he'd kill me). So the contest is, find a picture of someone/something that you think is what I would look like, and make it so I'm sitting on my quad
Go head make me cry! 8)
OOOOOKKKKK....... You asked for it..... hee hee
lmao i love ya chris your too good.
Quote from: Id@_KID on July 30, 2005, 06:04:30 AM
lmao i love ya chris your too good.
I could not help my self on the at one, he asked for it!!! ;D
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on July 30, 2005, 06:06:31 AM
Quote from: Id@_KID on July 30, 2005, 06:04:30 AM
lmao i love ya chris your too good.
I could not help my self on the at one, he asked for it!!! ;D
That's great keep em' coming!
Dang! Chris take the hair off her legs... :-\
I was ready the first post and thinking to myself "Chris is gonna take this and run with it". Low and behold ,who makes the first reply. I was rolling on the floor. ;D
Good job Chris
good one Chris :o next time though, ask me before you put my girlfriend on a suzuki ;)
Quote from: dreth on July 30, 2005, 12:59:20 PM
good one Chris :o next time though, ask me before you put my girlfriend on a suzuki ;)
oops, my bad ;)
lololoololoololololololooloololol
thats some funny stuff right there ;D
3500 members and only one with photoshop? ??? ::) :-X :-\ >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :)
Quote from: o4250 on July 30, 2005, 11:32:25 PM
3500 members and only one with photoshop? ??? ::) :-X :-\ >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :)
thats probaly a good thing for your sake :)
8)
Quote from: Inyourdraft2000 on July 31, 2005, 02:02:15 AM
8)
there you are! good one ;) someone put me on it cause im jonesen to ride ;D
Quote from: o4250 on July 30, 2005, 11:32:25 PM
3500 members and only one with photoshop? ??? ::) :-X :-\ >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :)
I have it, just don't know how to use it.
Bump...........
Where is the rest of the entries, cmon guys/gals......
Sponge Bob doesn't stand a chance against the sumo women, we need some more pics
Quote from: dreth on July 31, 2005, 02:48:14 AM
Quote from: Inyourdraft2000 on July 31, 2005, 02:02:15 AM
8)
there you are! good one ;) someone put me on it cause im jonesen to ride ;D
post a pic of yourself posing.. make it a good one
Though all of yours are good I think LMK needs to teach all of us how to do some of the stuff that is done. LMK: Your work is awesome! ;D