I put a grapics kit on the Raptor today, and plan on giving it to my son for his B-Day tommorow whats think about it?
[attachment deleted by admin]
um can i be your kid? i think it's pimp. he'll love it!
Just call me Daddy.
lol you'd like that way too much!
looking good tony 8)
lucky kid. ;)
did you put on the seat cover yourself? it looks good bro, you did a great job daddy ;)
No I had it done by the upolsteress, I have no talent like that.
Looks great
That's a nice looking "Rapi" for some rides I miss mine
Here is a pic after I handed over the Raptor. I already miss my bike after 4 years of having it I guess I just got to get used to it being his now. Oh well at least its still in the family, I just dont have to clean her anymore thats his job now.
Here is a pic of some new goggoles.
I dont think thats Diet Coke in the can. 8)
your ate up bro!
What will you be riding from now on?
YFZ450
Looks good. Did you make those atvflorida stickers custom?
looks REAL good. congrats on your sons bday
Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on August 03, 2005, 04:57:53 PM
Looks good. Did you make those atvflorida stickers custom?
Yes I did, I used the stickers that you use for Personal Water Crafts, when you have to place your number on the boat. I am surprised they are still on as long as they been on.
Thanks Grey350.
They look good. Maybe the website can start selling stickers like that!
Quote from: T2Raptor on July 30, 2005, 10:06:46 PM
Here is a pic of some new goggoles.
I dont think thats Diet Coke in the can. 8)
No wonder why you were acting all weird when I came by Saturday night. LOL ;D