Got me a new one .
[attachment deleted by admin]
It's a personal tribute to my father . :'(
Not me! but I guest he had to many beers when he got its one... ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
Got one this week as well, dedicated it to my kids. Got my sons names added to each side. It's in New Mods.
Looks great! I love tattoos :)
Killer tat J.D got anymore or was that the first? I've got three now and i'm hooked just need a good artist to complete the ones on my chest and hopefully help me create a half sleeve.
just got sons name a while back
there is a guy here in orlando at CROME LOTUS. does some great work got my last one there and will be back back for a few more soon.
I have a few but this is the first one in 10 yrs . The last one was on my ribcage and it hurt like heck ....took me a while to the nerve back .
Nice tat J.D. Where did you go?
I've got a few myself ;)
1/2 sleeves on each arm, up into the armpipts. back done up and some on my chest.
http://www.thrashed.net/tats older pix, way , way more stuff since those were taken ;)
Nice work Thrasher. I have one that I got when I was 16 and now I am ready for the next, as soon as this 3 inch bar in my ear heals! lol
i got one or two.igot a full sleeve.full back peice,both legs from knee down rib cage and right thigh in the wirks now.
The lower ribs are definately a sweet spot . I got mine done at South Florida Tattoos in Ft. Pierce by a guy named Rob . I'm working out a new one on my right side to get done in a month or so . :'(
out of all the places i have tatts that is the worst by far.
Yep ...I agree :o
Good luck! My next piece will be a back piece from the bottom of my shoulders to the top of my tail bone extending both sides. I am getting wings! ;D Because I am such an angel! Lol
BUZZards Have wings too . ;D
Angel wings. Very beautiful!
You better get yourself real committed if you're inking up them sidebones .... it could take many short visits to finish em . Ask him to poke around a little without any ink to be shure .
Come on J.D. I can take pain. I hit a tree going 40mph and came out a little shaken but laughing it off! Even though my head bounced off the tree trunk and there is permantley bark embedded on my front rack!
I hear ya....It just hurts a little different . I'm probably just a whimp . :-\
I can take the pain. I am a big girl! Than again, my next tat will probably be a trail of stars around my waist and than the wings!
A woman was upset about her husbands infactuation with Bridgette Bardot so she decided to get the initials tattooed on her breasts to get his attention. The tattooist told her they would be unattractive when she gets older because of gravity and advised her to get the initials on her buttocks instead so she had the letter B put on each of her cheeks.When her husband got home from work she greeted him at the door, turned around,bent over and lifted her skirt to show what she had done. The husband stared at it and said nothing. The wife asked what he thought and he replied '' who the heck is Bob?"
;D
Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on August 03, 2005, 12:50:25 PM
Nice work Thrasher. I have one that I got when I was 16 and now I am ready for the next, as soon as this 3 inch bar in my ear heals! lol
Did you get an industrial piercing? I had mine done a couple years ago. It took FOREVER to heal and got infected all the time....But it looks badazz now 8) It was worth the trouble.
I love Tattoos on other people but have never gotten one myself. I see some I like and think "what if I don't like it in a few years. Then I am stuck"
So I stick ith piercings because when I outgrow it (HAHA) I can just take it out. I haven't gotten pierced in a while so it is time again ;)
Yea I got my industrial bar.... So far healing very well but I have only had it for about 3 weeks. Hurt like hell when I got it done but didn't hurt much afterwards until I hit it with the hairbrush or accidently slept on it!
Wait til you get it caught on your sunglasses or get your hair tangled in it! OUCH :o I didn't have any problems with it for a month or two then it got bad. But after about 7-8 months it was 100% fine If you go on ebay there are some neat barbells you can order for it too. ;D
My next step is getting my earlobes gaged out to a 6 or 4. I already have a 6 in my tongue and I am going to a 4 soon ..... 8)
I had my ears at an 8 than.... Got my corporate office job and that changed quickly. I also had my tounge pierced and that hurt the least out of any piercing and I have had about 14 (leaves no room for imagination). I still have the 2 in the bellybutton, 2 on each side in my ears, and my industrial bar. All others got taken out over the years!
Got me two custom pieces on my legs one on each leg - one more custom piece and I am done - probably on my arm or chest not sure yet - 32 yrs old and still get grief from parents about them - oh well I will live
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on August 03, 2005, 07:11:03 PM
A woman was upset about her husbands infactuation with Bridgette Bardot so she decided to get the initials tattooed on her breasts to get his attention. The tattooist told her they would be unattractive when she gets older because of gravity and advised her to get the initials on her buttocks instead so she had the letter B put on each of her cheeks.When her husband got home from work she greeted him at the door, turned around,bent over and lifted her skirt to show what she had done. The husband stared at it and said nothing. The wife asked what he thought and he replied '' who the heck is Bob?"
Good one Cableguy!! :D
I have one on my lower back. I know, i know but when i got mine 4 years ago every girl in America didn't already have one there. >:( Anyway I loved the pain and now I want to get something on just the insides of my bicepts. I have found a couple of things I like but nothing that is really like "thats it!" Can anybody think of something that they think would look cool? My other tat is of half a sun with flames and half a moon with stars and swirls. I was considering something similar because all of my friends say my first tat represents me well because they say I have a calm sweat side of me (moon and stars) and then I have a wild and crazy side of me (fire and sun). ;) I have also been considering something tribal with a girlie touch. (no butterflies) Give me idea please!
just my 2cents.never ask what other people think.it is going to be on you for the rest of your life.
I'm not asking aobut whether they think I should get another tatoo, the location, or their opinions. I'm asking for ideas for my next tattoo. I see where you are coming from but I think you misunderstood me. If you didn't misunderstand me and you are referring to people giving me ideas on designs I disagree with you compeletely because I think its a good idea to see a lot of differant designs before settling on one.
I would have to agree with RacingChick.... I also have people tell me ideas before I settled. People sometimes give ideas that you wouldn't think of but you could incorporate it with something you were already thinking of.
Exactly, thank you! That what I was trying to say but couldn't get the wording right (it has been one of those days). :-[
I am sure I can speak for all of us when I say.... we know how you feel.... :)
sorry i misunderstood