ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: SwampRat on July 29, 2005, 11:07:58 AM

Title: Truth in advertising
Post by: SwampRat on July 29, 2005, 11:07:58 AM
No matter what men say, we all know the truth...

International symbol of marriage is Approved







New York-AP- After 5 years of heated debate, the Commission of Human Rights approved the new International Symbol of Marriage:




[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Truth in advertising
Post by: qt314nfla on July 29, 2005, 11:50:20 AM
LOL!  Quite funny.  Only thing missing for me is it either needs to be the keys to my new Ford truck or a spending limit that will pay for one.

Ok, not really.  I'll buy my own but I'm prenupping my Ford, dog, and quad.  Does this qualify me as a redneck girl?
Title: Re: Truth in advertising
Post by: Anoriginal on July 29, 2005, 02:41:55 PM
 :D
Title: Re: Truth in advertising
Post by: MuddyGurl101 on August 10, 2005, 05:25:14 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 29, 2005, 11:50:20 AM
LOL!  Quite funny.  Only thing missing for me is it either needs to be the keys to my new Ford truck or a spending limit that will pay for one.

Ok, not really.  I'll buy my own but I'm prenupping my Ford, dog, and quad.  Does this qualify me as a redneck girl?

Hell yeah. I would prenup those too!  ;D
Title: Re: Truth in advertising
Post by: PureLogic on August 10, 2005, 11:06:25 PM
 :'(
Title: Re: Truth in advertising
Post by: MrsPureLogic on August 11, 2005, 03:06:28 PM
 ;D
Title: Re: Truth in advertising
Post by: semperfi13 on August 11, 2005, 07:30:41 PM
 ;D
Title: Re: Truth in advertising
Post by: susieblazer on August 11, 2005, 09:48:15 PM


   I think that female needs a wardrobe change tho.......no June Cleaver dresses here...LMAO