I got a few of these to see if there is any demand for them. I've got 3 embroidered polo shirts for sale. They are 60% cotton / 40% polyester. They are $20 each, plus $4 shipping.
1 - Grey Medium
1 - White Medium
1 - White Large
They are new Puritan brand. I got these shirts at a discount so the tags have been cut, but they are brand spakin' new. See pics below. First come, first serve if anybody wants them. I take paypal.
(http://atvflorida.com/files/shirts/atvflorida-shirt1.jpg)
(http://atvflorida.com/files/shirts/atvflorida-shirt2.jpg)
1 white large
Paypal comin your way right now
I'm dropping it off today and it will go out tommorrow. Thanks.
Got these left:
1 - Grey Medium
1 - White Medium
when are you going to make just T -SHIRT'S WHEN YOU DO I AM GOING TO BUY 3 OF THEM
yeah man when you get some t-shirts theyll prob sell like hotcakes
i like the design but can i get the shirt in a blue or red? if so ill take 1 large and 1 small
Yes same here shirts in red, blue and black...........
get some white tees, and put atv florida in graffiti and you'll get money ;)
since we seem to be broaching this subject again,,,,,what about a logo like the one on the front of the Rodman shirts,,,,,then ATVFlorida.com underneath it?
I'd love to wear a polo shirt like that to work.
Id@
any xxL i could go for a few
I would buy four tee shirts. You should get some tees made.
get more,
i'll take one extra large, can ya get black shirts ?
i need more to wear for work ;)
When you get some red and black tee's Ill be in line
if you get things rolling i'll take a 2X here. i agree with idaman on the rodman logo. i think it was great.
jeff
T-shirt here, XXL or XXXL.
I would a t-shirt also but need a XXXL and a pocket on it would be nice.
I got my shirt in. IT LOOKS GREAT !!!! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
The shirts need a little more. They look too plain. Maybe if they added a picture of an ATV or something, it would look a little better.
yea add some atvs and make it a t-shirt and it'll be pretty cool
yeah yeah yeah you need more graphics on it. its a little plain. and yeah tees is what you need
I would like one Long sleeve cotton tee shirt so I can go ridin in em. XXL and XXXL Please!
make some t-shirts with a cool quad pics on it and i know it will sell cause i will take 2