I went on my boat today and it started off great. Once we got back I was burnt red. After this we put the trailer in the water to get the boat and I put the dog in my car, Well we hear a click and it turns out my dog stepped on the lock button. Anyway our car and boat was stuck in a busy launching ramp. So my friend drove me home and a drove back with the spare key while my dad waited with the boat and dog. I am so sunburned I cant even ride tomarrow. :(
man that su*ks. thats why i invested $3.00 in a hide-a-key. you never know.
i went out on a boat today to and i got super badly sunburned. are car never got locked or anything like that but i did get burned really bad.
A Hide-A-Key: $3.00 :)
A bottle of sunscreen: $3.00 8)
Dog locking keys in truck: PRICELESS :-[ [smiley=banghead.gif] LOL LOL