PISTON THROUGH BLOCK HITS ARM
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=9E14343A-3078-43E8-9C84-17158E9FA6AD&p=0
ouch, that didnt look fun, :o
Man that had to of hurt
MAKES MY BROKEN COLLAR BONE NOT SEEM SO BAD
OOOOOOOUUUUUUUUCCCCCCHHHHH.
That didnt feel good
It say piston went THROUGH his arm... Is that his hand that falls off or the piston? I would imagine the piston would probably have enough velocity to shoot out a few feet.
What about the crash compilation...
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=163CFE43-E2A5-409B-8079-DE182AA81571&p=0
OMG!!! SwampRat....holy moly!!! :o
Quote from: PureLogic on July 28, 2005, 03:52:34 PM
It say piston went THROUGH his arm... Is that his hand that falls off or the piston? I would imagine the piston would probably have enough velocity to shoot out a few feet.
I think it met some resistance going through the block/head plastics and finally bouncing off of his arm
OUCH!!! now thats going to be a hard one for the engine builder to explain. I think this is what happens when your mortgage broker builds your drag engine, LOL
;D ;)
lol, heard of something similar. A friend of mine rides with a bunch of crotch rocket guys, and one dude on an r1 had a piston slap him in the chest lol.
Quote from: Nightbreed on July 29, 2005, 12:19:02 AM
OUCH!!! I think this is what happens when your mortgage broker builds your drag engine, LOL
;D ;)
NOT Da_Mtg_Man? LOL ;D
and here I thought he was still the meeting man? ;-_)
Id@
ouch!!!!!
Quote from: SwampRat on July 28, 2005, 04:33:02 PM
What about the crash compilation...
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=163CFE43-E2A5-409B-8079-DE182AA81571&p=0
ouch was that deer real¿